LU vs. Okie Panhandle State Predictions?

KFDM COOP

My opinions count too.  I just do not speculate and deal with what is real.  If we get some of these players great, but until we do I am not going to berate what we have.  If you do not like what we have talk to the recruiting coordinator and the other coaches who recruited what we have.  Now lets please quit calling other posters names (stupid, idiot, etc) as this is not what this is about.  Berating where someone lives, maybe their lifestyle is totally uncalled for.  Remember this is just my view not everyones.

I'll be there with a couple of family members to cheer on the Cards. Hope there is a good wall up crowd as I heard there were still 2 thousand tickets available for the game today.

If you can, get out and support the Cardinals in the last game of the season and send them off on a good note. BTW, I also heard there will be several recruits at the game tonight and it sells to have a good crowd for home attendance.

[quote name="bigred360" post="910911" timestamp="1289948435"]
[quote author=hipster link=topic=76115.msg910894#msg910894 date=1289946554]
He wishes I was his dad.  Why bad mouth Hussey by saying Hall over him.  Hall is all speculation.  He could wind up anywhere.  Support the players you have not the ones you hope to or wish to have!
[/quote]

Man, which way are you headed. One post you are talking about the coaches. Next you seem to be directing negative thoughts about some of our players.

Is saying Hall has more potential than Hussey bad mouthing him. You are right, Hall could sign with Lamar in December and Hussey could beat him out.

We are just stating an opinion about Hall and before he signed with Tulsa he even told the Tulsa newspaper that the decision came down to Lamar and Tulsa. So, it isn't like Hall just started thinking about Lamar recently.
[/quote]what i don't get is how a guy like myself, or take hipster for example. we say one thing and it's garbage, big red, aggies or puddin lame says something and it's like it's spoken straight from the creator?? lol it's funny to read your posts.

[quote name="Raiders99LHS80" post="914413" timestamp="1290279103"]
[quote author=bigred360 link=topic=76115.msg910911#msg910911 date=1289948435]
[quote author=hipster link=topic=76115.msg910894#msg910894 date=1289946554]
He wishes I was his dad.  Why bad mouth Hussey by saying Hall over him.  Hall is all speculation.  He could wind up anywhere.  Support the players you have not the ones you hope to or wish to have!
[/quote]

Man, which way are you headed. One post you are talking about the coaches. Next you seem to be directing negative thoughts about some of our players.

Is saying Hall has more potential than Hussey bad mouthing him. You are right, Hall could sign with Lamar in December and Hussey could beat him out.

We are just stating an opinion about Hall and before he signed with Tulsa he even told the Tulsa newspaper that the decision came down to Lamar and Tulsa. So, it isn't like Hall just started thinking about Lamar recently.
[/quote]what i don't get is how a guy like myself, or take hipster for example. we say one thing and it's garbage, big red, aggies or puddin lame says something and it's like it's spoken straight from the creator?? lol it's funny to read your posts.
[/quote]

maybe cuz you don't support LU at all and dont want to see em succeed... your posts are anti-Lamar garbage...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder