Junior Super Bowl Champs!!!

DUBINATOR

Yeah that was pretty much what we wanted to do for AC89. I mean he asked for #4 like what 8,000 times on here so we gave him an early Christmas gift. Your welcome AC 89 Happy Holidays!!! Oh and before one of you try to say all we had was #4, not really that's just all that it took. 9-0 against Lumberton in my coaching career, the train done been derailed again!!!!!

No one said anything about you only having #4.  There were 20 something other kids out there that were just not that big of a factor.  Didn't watch video yet but as I stated earlier how many yards did y'all have other than #4?  Not much at all.  He was a one man wrecking machine.  Don't try to tell me about blocking cuz he didn't need any.  He made his own holes.  The kid flat out played great.

[quote name="demons95" post="909077" timestamp="1289777387"]
No one said anything about you only having #4.  There were 20 something other kids out there that were just not that big of a factor.  Didn't watch video yet but as I stated earlier how many yards did y'all have other than #4?  Not much at all.  He was a one man wrecking machine.  Don't try to tell me about blocking cuz he didn't need any.  He made his own holes.  The kid flat out played great.
[/quote]
If the other 20 were not a factor, then are you saying that my team sucks and no one did anything besides #4. That is so lame, look at it like this if the other 20 on my team were not a factor, then what your saying is that your 11 kids on defense were not a factor because technically that means that 11 kids can't stop 1 kid. WOW THATS PITIFUL!!! We gave them 2 chances and all they could score was 6 points, the FACTOR  is that we beat them twice with a combined score of 43-6, maybe if they hold them down they can win it next year. I wasnt really gonna say nothing but after all the #4/four jibberish on the other thread I just wanted to mess with yall. I still love yall though and #4 said he loves yall too!!

You know I love ya dubby.  Just messin with ya big boy.  Your kids all played extremely well.  We thought we thought we had an answer but there comes times when you just have to tip your cap.  This is one of those times.  By the way all the #4 jibberish was because #1 fan said we better dream about him.  No harm intended and I hope you know that.  See ya on the golf course.  Time to enjoy the family in Disney before the long stretch of select baseball starts.

Thats why I had to mess with ya a lil. I know and you know that we do this for fun . It's the weirdos who don't know that were friends that are probably thinking were really enemies. Hey look its time for some BLAZIN WINGS we should go eat before yall head to disney!!!! ;D ;DThis fatt boy is hooongry!!!!

[quote name="demons95" post="909274" timestamp="1289787398"]
You know I love ya dubby.  Just messin with ya big boy.  Your kids all played extremely well.  We thought we thought we had an answer but there comes times when you just have to tip your cap.  This is one of those times.  By the way all the #4 jibberish was because #1 fan said we better dream about him.  No harm intended and I hope you know that.  See ya on the golf course.  Time to enjoy the family in Disney before the long stretch of select baseball starts.
[/quote]
My family will be at Disney starting next weekend through Thanksgiving. When ya'll going? Grand Floridian

[quote name="LookOut" post="909422" timestamp="1289794244"]
Go eat you some wings!!! I got my trophy and headed to Disney World baby!!!
And coming back for my second next year!!!
PeeWee White 2010 Superbowl Champs!!!
[/quote]
Congrats buddy, you busted your behind and deserve it! Be safe and have a great time in Disney!! Me and my #1 homey P.revis will be on the back porch downing ICEHOUSE while our kids watch the disney channel!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha lov ya guys!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder