Junior Super Bowl Champs!!!

DUBINATOR

Yeah that was pretty much what we wanted to do for AC89. I mean he asked for #4 like what 8,000 times on here so we gave him an early Christmas gift. Your welcome AC 89 Happy Holidays!!! Oh and before one of you try to say all we had was #4, not really that's just all that it took. 9-0 against Lumberton in my coaching career, the train done been derailed again!!!!!

No one said anything about you only having #4.  There were 20 something other kids out there that were just not that big of a factor.  Didn't watch video yet but as I stated earlier how many yards did y'all have other than #4?  Not much at all.  He was a one man wrecking machine.  Don't try to tell me about blocking cuz he didn't need any.  He made his own holes.  The kid flat out played great.

[quote name="demons95" post="909077" timestamp="1289777387"]
No one said anything about you only having #4.  There were 20 something other kids out there that were just not that big of a factor.  Didn't watch video yet but as I stated earlier how many yards did y'all have other than #4?  Not much at all.  He was a one man wrecking machine.  Don't try to tell me about blocking cuz he didn't need any.  He made his own holes.  The kid flat out played great.
[/quote]
If the other 20 were not a factor, then are you saying that my team sucks and no one did anything besides #4. That is so lame, look at it like this if the other 20 on my team were not a factor, then what your saying is that your 11 kids on defense were not a factor because technically that means that 11 kids can't stop 1 kid. WOW THATS PITIFUL!!! We gave them 2 chances and all they could score was 6 points, the FACTOR  is that we beat them twice with a combined score of 43-6, maybe if they hold them down they can win it next year. I wasnt really gonna say nothing but after all the #4/four jibberish on the other thread I just wanted to mess with yall. I still love yall though and #4 said he loves yall too!!

You know I love ya dubby.  Just messin with ya big boy.  Your kids all played extremely well.  We thought we thought we had an answer but there comes times when you just have to tip your cap.  This is one of those times.  By the way all the #4 jibberish was because #1 fan said we better dream about him.  No harm intended and I hope you know that.  See ya on the golf course.  Time to enjoy the family in Disney before the long stretch of select baseball starts.

Thats why I had to mess with ya a lil. I know and you know that we do this for fun . It's the weirdos who don't know that were friends that are probably thinking were really enemies. Hey look its time for some BLAZIN WINGS we should go eat before yall head to disney!!!! ;D ;DThis fatt boy is hooongry!!!!

[quote name="demons95" post="909274" timestamp="1289787398"]
You know I love ya dubby.  Just messin with ya big boy.  Your kids all played extremely well.  We thought we thought we had an answer but there comes times when you just have to tip your cap.  This is one of those times.  By the way all the #4 jibberish was because #1 fan said we better dream about him.  No harm intended and I hope you know that.  See ya on the golf course.  Time to enjoy the family in Disney before the long stretch of select baseball starts.
[/quote]
My family will be at Disney starting next weekend through Thanksgiving. When ya'll going? Grand Floridian

[quote name="LookOut" post="909422" timestamp="1289794244"]
Go eat you some wings!!! I got my trophy and headed to Disney World baby!!!
And coming back for my second next year!!!
PeeWee White 2010 Superbowl Champs!!!
[/quote]
Congrats buddy, you busted your behind and deserve it! Be safe and have a great time in Disney!! Me and my #1 homey P.revis will be on the back porch downing ICEHOUSE while our kids watch the disney channel!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha lov ya guys!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• Will probably be released by the Democrats come September.  Sound familiar?
    • Sure.  You reassign an employee and they leave voluntarily instead of being fired and being open to litigation.  The outcome is the same, but you are making my point.  The superintendent and AD and principal are all empowered to make personnel decisions.  Instead of accepting the decision made, you talk about lawyering up, no one else was reprimanded, railroad job.  I am old enough to remember when high school sports taught life lessons...accountability being chief among them.
    • I know absolutely nothing about the situation, but I do know head coaches of sports other than the AD have actual teaching assignments, and I know from my wife having worked in the sped department of multiple schools that it’s not uncommon at all for coaches to shirk those duties.  It could very well be that this was the case at BC.  Or not, I don’t know.  Just bringing this up to point out the fact that, although many coaches only want to worry about coaching, they generally have several other responsibilities at the school.  some of them neglect or ignore these duties entirely.  If he’s been written up for other issues before, it’s a dumb argument to say “he was punished for this and others were not”.  If he had a pile of write ups in his file and they did not then it makes sense that the punishments were different.  
    • He wasn’t fired, he was reassigned and people get reassigned all the time. If he was actually fired, then you would have a point, but he wasn’t fired. Based on the information presented here no way this would stand if they fired him and he lawyered up. 
    • I heard the assistant was going to get this job and assume it was referring to the old Vidor coach, Nate Smith.  I always thought he did more with less at Vidor and can't help but think he shares some responsibility in Vidor's recent success. 
  • Topics