Stjfl junior superbowl predictions

#1Fan

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.  I hear there is a wrinkle or two thrown into the gameplan this week.  I have also heard every kid on lumberton red will be faster this week because they are all wearing #4 tee shirts under their shoulder pads this week.  It ought to be interesting.

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="903421" timestamp="1289415183"]
Does rain change things up?

[img]http://kfdm-radar.freedombroadcasting.net/wximg/5dayabox.JPG[/img]
[/quote]

Homer pick but I'm going with WOS. That being said I only know what one team has. Good luck Mustangs.

[quote name="td" post="903452" timestamp="1289417028"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=75745.msg903421#msg903421 date=1289415183]

[/quote]

Homer pick but I'm going with WOS. That being said I only know what one team has. Good luck Mustangs.
[/quote]

TD.....There is a reason WOS is the #1 seed in the superbowl. They are very good. There is also a reason Lumberton Red is there with them. The boys have been working hard. Hopefully it's a close, injury free game......with red by 2 TD's  ;D

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="903487" timestamp="1289418736"]
[quote author=td link=topic=75745.msg903452#msg903452 date=1289417028]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=75745.msg903421#msg903421 date=1289415183]

[/quote]

[/quote]

TD.....There is a reason WOS is the #1 seed in the superbowl. They are very good. There is also a reason Lumberton Red is there with them. The boys have been working hard. Hopefully it's a close, injury free game......with red by 2 TD's  ;D
[/quote]

If that happens then Red earned it. I just cant see WOS giving up that many points and that means that you would have to shut them out. Not likely to happen but I don't know much about Red. I hope it's a good game, injury free and WOS by 1 or 100 still a win baby.

[quote name="td" post="903531" timestamp="1289421914"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=75745.msg903487#msg903487 date=1289418736]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If that happens then Red earned it. I just cant see WOS giving up that many points and that means that you would have to shut them out. Not likely to happen but I don't know much about Red. I hope it's a good game, injury free and WOS by 1 or 100 still a win baby.
[/quote]

yahh from stjfl.net , neither team gave up alot of points , but in order to beat wos by 2 that means you would have to stop #4 from scoring and no team has done it this year..he is prolly the leading rusher in all divsions but well see saturday which is getting closer...good luck both teams and lum red keep #4 in your dreams!!!!!

[quote name="#1Fan" post="903783" timestamp="1289440888"]
[quote author=td link=topic=75745.msg903531#msg903531 date=1289421914]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=75745.msg903487#msg903487 date=1289418736]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yahh from stjfl.net , neither team gave up alot of points , but in order to beat wos by 2 that means[b] you would have to stop #4 from scoring and no team has done it this year[/b]..he is prolly the leading rusher in all divsions but well see saturday which is getting closer...good luck both teams and lum red keep #4 in your dreams!!!!!
[/quote]

You are correct.......but Red was the only team that limited WOS to 3 touchdowns(18 pts). They average (not including playoff games) 34.5 points per game. It's going to be a good game. WOS has some great coaches and I respect them.......but Lumberton has it's share of great coached to!

[quote name="Penny" post="903958" timestamp="1289453384"]
Good point, and everyone knows that at this age, the coaches win the games.  This is a coaches game.  Great job beating all the other coaches. 
[/quote]

not really..the kids dont have to listen to the coaches. it is how the kids perform in this one watch!

[quote name="#1Fan" post="903989" timestamp="1289474207"]
[quote author=Penny link=topic=75745.msg903958#msg903958 date=1289453384]
Good point, and everyone knows that at this age, the coaches win the games.  This is a coaches game.  Great job beating all the other coaches. 
[/quote]

not really..the kids dont have to listen to the coaches. it is how the kids perform in this one watch!
[/quote]

I agree. If the kids aren't disciplined then they won't listen to the coaches and it really doesn't matter what the game plan is at that point.

[quote name="Penny" post="903958" timestamp="1289453384"]
[/quote]
I am not sure to what extent your sarcasm is trying to reach or what point you are trying to make; however, I will tell you this...it is a combination of coaches [u]and[/u] kids.  If you take a great group of athletic young men and put them under a group of well-meaning yet unexperienced and/or unknowledgeable coaches, you may not get the result you had wished for.  That being said, you take a group of mediocre but hard-working athletes and place them under a disciplined, seasoned coach with a good plan and a lot of times you can pull it off.  Like I said, it is a conbination of the two...but don't sell short the effectiveness of a good coaching staff.

I appreciate your concerns four me.  I'm actually serving four life sentences four numbersaphobia.  The first step to rehab is admitting so here it is.  I'm afraid of the number four.  I'm normally shy but here it goes.   I was on fourth street trying to by four beers.  Four guys approached me and I felt threatened four my life.  I shot four shots and here I am.  Fighting four my life.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder