BC vs. Coldspring Predictions? Fri. 7:30 In Huffman

[quote name="Penny" post="903961" timestamp="1289454125"]
There are 5 pages of posts on this thread.... but bottom line is Coldspring is WAY too good for BC.  It's great when they play the game and all the talking can stop.
[/quote]

whats your deal?
as far as im concerned, the game can go either way until the final second ticks off the clock...
if you have a problem with the amount of posts on one prediction thread then why even bother signing in?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="FootballFan96" post="903971" timestamp="1289457654"]
[quote author=Penny link=topic=75632.msg903961#msg903961 date=1289454125]
There are 5 pages of posts on this thread.... but bottom line is [b]Coldspring is WAY too good for BC.[/b]  It's great when they play the game and all the talking can stop.
[/quote]

whats your deal?
as far as im concerned, the game can go either way until the final second ticks off the clock...
if you have a problem with the amount of posts on one prediction thread then why even bother signing in?
[/quote]

Coldspring is a good team no doubt,But BC is also a good team..But to say they are way to good for BC or any other team is taking a lot for granted..lol  If that's true,What should every team do.?.Just forfiet the games to Coldspring and crown them State Champs... ;D

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="BCGrad" post="904824" timestamp="1289531540"]
I think BC will come out on top of their game and put up a good fight
[/quote]

I think BC will too but they must play an error free game. Silsbee proved tonight that anything can happen. Silsbee did not win but they put up a fight nobody expected. Congrats to Silsbee you may have lost the game but you gained the respect of many.

[quote name="bleed orange" post="905057" timestamp="1289540292"]
[quote author=BCGrad link=topic=75632.msg904824#msg904824 date=1289531540]
I think BC will come out on top of their game and put up a good fight
[/quote]

I think BC will too but they must play an error free game. Silsbee proved tonight that anything can happen. Silsbee did not win but they put up a fight nobody expected. Congrats to Silsbee you may have lost the game but you gained the respect of many.
[/quote]

I totally agree bleed orange...Congrats to the Tigers...

In my opinion(and my opinion and a dollar bill will get you a cup of coffee in most places).I think Coldspring might just be a little surprised in BC ability to move the ball on them,especially in the early going..I'm not a coach but BC needs to jump on them real quick right from the start..Quick hitters,little slants.bubble screens all will work I think... And Yes Dallas did contact me about the coaching job,But I told them since Garrett is already up there just keep him.... ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder