The Pathway To Gridiron Greatness..Playoff Projections

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hubtx I have seen Diboll and their defense has as many holes as swiss cheese. They can score , but they give up way to many points to win in the playoffs. Defense wins championships, an offense will give you a chance but you got to stop people first.

WO-S is improved from last year so it should be a pretty good game if they even get the chance to play each other. Both of these teams will have a first round playoff opponent that will not want to lose either. Before you say yeah right, WO-S thought Huffman would be a walk in the park 2 years ago!! Any way, I think what he meant is that Giddings has basically the same key personnel that they had last year, and no doubt they will be improved with another year experience under their belt.

Guest Kelly Football

First of all they won't play Gilmer, Gilmer is D1. Second they would hang with Gilmer because of speed. I know a coach on Gilmer and he has seen WOS play, and said that would be a heck of a game. WOS would beat alot of 4A teams. They already beat Dayton, LCM and Bay City. Trust me they would. Speed kills.

WO-S is a great team... I cant stand Dan Hooks and I think he intimidates referees, but besides him, they are a great team....

Funny Story... My Senior year, we played WO-S at their stadium, and we were stretching before we were about to run through our sign, and WO-S came out of their locker room and on their way to the field, they were humming Cherokee as they passed by us... It got me fired up, thats for sure...

Yeah, we're undefeated in 4A the last two years (6-0). How we're playing now? We just had ONE close game, but our three previous games we outscored our opponents 162-16. So that puts us at 182-29 in point totals for district. We're stinkin' it up.

I love all of that coming from a Lumberton fan. :lol:

Don't you have to MAKE the playoffs ONCE before you can assess a team's playoff chances? Or maybe see that team in action?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder