Newton At Hemphill

Guest EagleFan01

I see it this way Newton is going to Hemphill to blow them out and they will do that..... Newton by 28!!!!!!!! This will be the first game that Hemphill will really have to bring it and sorry no matter what they do we are still going to win.......

We shall see Newton for about 1 quarter, then the clock will run continously, we will have the second, third, and fourth teams in, and we will limit the offensive strategy to a minimum so we can save it for the playoffs. It is time to unleash the Eagles

Guest EagleFan01

What? Last time I checked Newton was a state champion too...... So I don't know what your talking about with Hemphill winning.... That will be a cold day in hell buddy....

Guest EagleFan01

Newton dominated your varsity team too. Just like the rest of your teams down in Hemphill.... Yall should have just stayed at home cause it was a waste of our time to even come down there.......

We may be 1a' date=' but we are pretty dang good!! Over 400 points scored and only 13 given up on the year, we must be doing something right!

I'm sure Hemphill will tell you about us! 8)[/quote']

No disrespect meant. I don't think They were looking to get what they got when they scheduled you. Good luck to you and take it all the way! :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine