Sad News From The Reservation

PNGFan

[quote name="PNGFan" post="883344" timestamp="1287757984"]
Legendary PNG announcer Tip Durham passed away last night after a long battle with cancer. Please keep the Durham family in your prayers.

[/quote]

Mr. Durham was the BEST!!!!  I can still hear his voice over the speaker at PNG games.  My prayers and thoughts are with the Durham family.

RIP, Mr. Durham....a "true" INDIAN!!!!  "Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!!"

I did not attend PNG, however over the years; I would have the opportunity to go to a few of their games.  Win or lose, one of the best parts of the game was hearing his voice booming over the PA system, "Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez."...  I can still hear it echoing throughout the Astrodome

The voice of several generations!
I thought about how professional he was as the PA announcer for PNG football all those years this past Saturday night during the Ozen game. Those that were there know what I mean.
A Great Ambassador for all things PNG.
He has been and will continue to be missed.

I pray for the Durham family.

"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!!"

I imagine his life was a great one to be remembered for decades and he must have had 1 great big smile to see the new upgraded reservation of today.RIP and prayers out to the family and his close friends.We'll meet again 1 day in a new glorified body and it'll be a celebration as there will be no strangers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed