Finally! We Can Talk (Trash) Some Basketball- 2010-2011 Season

I'll be more on the high school scene this year. Watching the local talent and schools in the 23-AAA? Sheez! I'm not sure of the district we play in :D

But anyway, I'm watching you HJ, real close this year. I want to see if it's luck or what that keeps you guys in the run for playoffs. But I also know Silsbee and WO-S will have some say so this year in the district.   ;)

Guest speechless
and so will HF with their 6'5" foreign exchange student that they aren't talking about in hopes of surprising people and "shaking up the district"

[quote name="speechless" post="879569" timestamp="1287418955"]
and so will HF with their 6'5" foreign exchange student that they aren't talking about in hopes of surprising people and "shaking up the district"

[/quote] :-X :-X :-X I can't say too much. I'm not even sure what district name HF play in right now. All I know it's 3-A. Never paid that mich attention to 3-A ball.  :-X  :-X  :-X

[quote name="stevenash" post="879793" timestamp="1287430813"]
[quote author=speechless link=topic=74635.msg879569#msg879569 date=1287418955]

[/quote]

Dove- Since that guy is 6'5", does he eat you out of house and home?
[/quote]The stories about HF are definitely getting wilder as that time approaches. Listen you guys have Sammie back @ HJ. If he has improved, he'll make your squad better. At one time he was the most athletic kid in HJ  ;)

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="879537" timestamp="1287417829"]
I'll be more on the high school scene this year. Watching the local talent and schools in the 23-AAA? Sheez! I'm not sure of the district we play in :D

But anyway, I'm watching you HJ, real close this year. I want to see if it's luck or what that keeps you guys in the run for playoffs. But I also know Silsbee and WO-S will have some say so this year in the district.   ;)
[/quote]  Blue u going to the Pasadena Tour. this year. ;D ;D ;D ;D

R[quote name="CATMAN" post="880015" timestamp="1287443589"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=74635.msg879537#msg879537 date=1287417829]

[/quote]  Blue u going to the Pasadena Tour. this year. ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote] whats up catman. Catman, it's already on my schedule for Dec.

[quote name="CATMAN" post="880092" timestamp="1287449029"]
It in NOV. 18 19 20 BLUE ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]oops!  I have it to attend Nov. 19th, Friday night on my schedule. Too many tourneys I'm getting confused with. According to web site another good year of top teams coming. You gonna make another killing this year catman.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="879537" timestamp="1287417829"]

But anyway,[b] I'm watching you HJ[/b], real close this year. I want to see if it's luck or what that keeps you guys in the run for playoffs. But I also know Silsbee and WO-S will have some say so this year in the district.   ;)
[/quote]Year in and year out. Thanks for the support B Dove. ;D

[quote name="Sloe" post="902967" timestamp="1289357510"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=74635.msg879537#msg879537 date=1287417829]

But anyway,[b] I'm watching you HJ[/b], real close this year. I want to see if it's luck or what that keeps you guys in the run for playoffs. But I also know Silsbee and WO-S will have some say so this year in the district.   ;)
[/quote]Year in and year out. Thanks for the support B Dove. ;D
[/quote]Da Dove try and keep it real. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="Sloe" post="912737" timestamp="1290140310"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=74635.msg912426#msg912426 date=1290119131]
Wondering how true is this quote:

"If you're a high school athlete and your team sucks and your coach sucks maybe U suck."

[/quote]But in mind you could be LEBRON.  :o ;D :D ;)
[/quote]True Dat! :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin