LC-M vs. Central Predictions?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="863488" timestamp="1285991442"]
Central will take this one and send the "cubbies" back to their cave!  Central by 7.  Centrals offense will be too much for the "cubbies."
[/quote]

LOL. Well it looks like the puppies took a pee-pee on your tee-pee

All kidding aside its going to the game that defines the Bears season. Got to pick my bears by an inch, but don't be suprised by the score as it could end up being a shootout.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="863758" timestamp="1286021499"]
How can you say that and they only put up 24 points on Ozen?
[/quote]Ditto, how can you say that, predictions, predictions. It's not always as it seems. Things sometimes appear one way but really is headed another, predictions, predictions. Can you really predict the future or what you think you see. I got one for you.
A young couple has just gotten married, and they're in their bed making out. An escaped murderer breaks into their home. He comes into the bedroom while they are consumed in they're passion. He interrupts  them and ties the young groom up in the corner. He then ties the beautiful bride up top the bed post then kisses her on the cheek before rushing into the bathroom.
The young groom tells his bride, ''honey stay calm. I saw how he kissed you on your cheeks before before he went into the bathroom. From the way he looks, this guy's really dangerous and he'll probably not hurt us if you give him what he wants. So, if he wants sex, honey please give him what he wants, Love you!!!''
The beautiful young bride looked at her husband and replied, ''Honey he didn't kiss me on the cheek, he whispered in my ear. He told me you were cute and ask if we had vaseline. i told him it was some in the bathroom. Now, honey do what he say and he probably want hurt us, Love you!!!''
See, sometimes things are not what they seem ;D

It's gonna be a tough hard fought game.  No cake walk for either team.  45-42 Bears.

That joke was funny, man!

And NDN Warrior...don't you have a team that is 0-2 that you should worry about?  I guess PN-G stadium will now be "Squaw Valley", at least for the likes of you...

How much you score or how much you give up doesn't really matter does it???? If your 5-0 and 2-0 in District who cares.......they don't give you extra points for wining big or by 1.....2-0 is still 2-0 in this tough District

Now with the only 2 teams with a clean District slate battle for first place at Bear Stadium, Central is a long time playoff contender and the Bears are trying to become a regular in the playoffs as well....Coach Crouch has really done a great job with the Bears and getting these athletes all out to play football,

Should be a pack house and a very good game....the winner will be the team that makes the least amount of errors........

Good Luck to the Bears.....it is your time....

[quote name="SFA85" post="863841" timestamp="1286029125"]
Better coaching on 11th street than on Fannett Road.  Central by 3 TD's....
[/quote]

Are we just a LITTLE bit confused?  Fannett Road?  What does that have to do with LCM?  Seeing as you are confused about location, I will consider your "prediction" as confused as your internal compass...

[quote name="elhector1" post="863845" timestamp="1286029370"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=73839.msg863841#msg863841 date=1286029125]
Better coaching on 11th street than on Fannett Road.  Central by 3 TD's....
[/quote]

Are we just a LITTLE bit confused?  Fannett Road?  What does that have to do with LCM?  Seeing as you are confused about location, I will consider your "prediction" as confused as your internal compass...
[/quote]He's saying Central's coaching is better than Ozen's.  Central is off of 11th street and Ozen is off of Fannett RD...Looks like your the confused one... ;D ;D

Aaahhhh...I get it now.  Sounded like he was comparing the location of the coaches of LCM and Central.  But...he's still confused on the score. ;D  I still say 3 point game by the Bears in a high scoring game.  I see these 2 teams as scoring a berth in the post season if they maintain their level of play.

[quote name="elhector1" post="863851" timestamp="1286029790"]
Aaahhhh...I get it now.  Sounded like he was comparing the location of the coaches of LCM and Central.  But...he's still confused on the score. ;D  I still say 3 point game by the Bears in a high scoring game.  I see these 2 teams as scoring a berth in the post season if they maintain their level of play.
[/quote]Central by a TD and a FG...

Guest slsblab
This game doesn't define the Bears or Central's season in my opinion. Is it a big game? yes. Does it kill the losers season? No. Both teams have already proven themselves as being for real and playoff caliber teams. Good luck to both for a great high school football game next Friday night!!!

[quote name="slsblab" post="863876" timestamp="1286031661"]
This game doesn't define the Bears or Central's season in my opinion. Is it a big game? yes. Does it kill the losers season? No. Both teams have already proven themselves as being for real and playoff caliber teams. Good luck to both for a great high school football game next Friday night!!!
[/quote]

I can agree with u about central's season, but with bears not making the playoffs in over a decade this win would put them in the drivers seat of district 20-4A. While they still have
a long and tough road ahead, being the only undefeated team in district would speck volumes for the progarm that crouch and the rest of the bears staff have started to create.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83