Evadale V West Hardin

True Blue

Guest Big Balls
I'm taking Evadale, for three reasons. First, "homcoming" and of course it's Evadale's. Second, we shouldn't expect anybody to dethrone Evadale just yet, they are playing well. Last and definatly not least, i just think Evadale has a better football team then West Hardin, plain and simple! Sure West Hardin has a few good things going for them, but Evadale seems to have the more complete team.....Just saying >:(
35-14 Evadale

I think WH could pull out a win if they can play a good first half.  In all of their losses they have fell behind early, hopefully they can get that fixed.  I am not predicting a WH win but I know several players and coaches there, so I wish them the best.

Guest Crazy Dave
I know people from Evadale and West Hardin can keep on dreaming because there not going to win just keep the trash talking they said they love to shut people up!! I heard it won't be too hard to beat them oilers either heard they aren't talented what so ever!!

[quote name="Hornet-Blue-" post="855011" timestamp="1285342601"]
West Hardin.  28

Evadable.      21

Im going with W.Hardin by a touchdown.  There a solid football team. Haven't seen tha Rebels but going on strength of schedule it doesn't look like they've seen a whole lot of competition
[/quote]What competition have they played .WH beat sabine pass and warren and lost to hardin and kounzte. Hardin is the only one i see.

[quote name="ruffdaddy281" post="853210" timestamp="1285110459"]
If West Hardin comes to play it'll be close. I've seen them play and they got some players on their team. Ashton Moss, Jabo Burns, and Clayton Weener are studs.
[/quote]

Jabo & Weener? For reals??
Bet they are some tough kids!

Still gonna give it to Evadale.

[quote name="Hornet-Blue-" post="855011" timestamp="1285342601"]
West Hardin.   28

Evadable.      21

Im going with W.Hardin by a touchdown.  There a solid football team. Haven't seen tha Rebels but going on strength of schedule it doesn't look like they've seen a whole lot of competition
[/quote]Still haven't...

Guest Crazy Dave
West Hardins players are very dirty I personally seen atleast twice a west hardin kid kicked someone n the helmet and punched a kid n the back ... Not to mention late hits! Hope this gets fixed because thats some major BULL!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder