The Hill is for Real

BHEagle1

[quote name="jayhawk" post="859732" timestamp="1285656347"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=72920.msg859697#msg859697 date=1285647953]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=72920.msg859604#msg859604 date=1285641778]
It's all in fun w/smack,surely you don' think alot of it is serious but pot stirring.Keeping w/topic Hill is for Real,in the games Dayton has played(4) 2 against 5a playoff teams-1 against Angleton a 4a region finalists w/1 of the top backs in the area & lil ole Barbers Hill had more fans @Bronco stadium than all the previous 3 big boy teams combined.Kudos for that.What's up w/traveling fans?I've been to gms.LCM vs.GCM-Crosby vs.PNG- 5a now 4a top ten ranked Tyler John Tyler vs. Westbrook and none of the traveling teams had 300 in attendance.
[/quote]

Angleton wasn't a regional finalist....  We made sure they didn't get that far.  They were regional semi-finalist.  Lol.   ;) :D

Amen on the traveling part.  I watched 4 games in the first weekend alone.  I've put a bunch of miles on my car this year.
[/quote]  Its OK after week 12 you can give your car a rest ! ;D
[/quote]

Should I start looking for a hotel in Arlington, since your providing my transportation to the Brenham vs Aledo (round 2) game.  ;)

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Backflipper" post="860039" timestamp="1285694475"]
Get a yugo that matches your gameday shoes.. Just dont drive it into Dayton because Tyrone might try to jack your spinner hubcaps.
[/quote]

Don't go making jokes about those Spre-wheels.  I like to take a set from time to time, toss a chain on one, and wear it like a necklace, just like flava flav.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="860048" timestamp="1285694803"]
[quote author=Backflipper link=topic=72920.msg860039#msg860039 date=1285694475]
Get a yugo that matches your gameday shoes.. Just dont drive it into Dayton because Tyrone might try to jack your spinner hubcaps.
[/quote]

Don't go making jokes about those Spre-wheels.  I like to take a set from time to time, toss a chain on one, and wear it like a necklace, just like flava flav.
[/quote]

"Ya booooyyyy"

Lol
:D

[quote name="Backflipper" post="860513" timestamp="1285750556"]
Weakest? come on man get off the salt dome, its getting to your head. BH better worry about the rest of the district. Dayton and GP will for sure be in the playoffs but the rest is a toss up.
[/quote]
Count Crosby in also....
Like eagle65 said though....
Taking out Dayton, whoever 2nd through 4th place is in 19-4A will get terminated in the 1st round by 20-4A.  19-4A isn't that strong and BH does have a chance for 4th place.

19-4A may be a little stronger than they get credit for.  The only way to tell is when the playoff season gets here.  Dayton, Crosby, and maybe GP will not go away as easily as some might expect. The predistrict records might have some folks over on the other side of the river sleeping on the potential of Dayton and Crosby.  I could also see BH getting a first round win if the match up is favorable (Nederland??) and if they can get better on defense.

Guest 24baseball24
[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="860610" timestamp="1285769136"]
BH is in trouble if they do not spead their offense. They didnt look like their o line was built for a power offense. No way could they get past the first round and they better be concerned about even making the playoffs.
[/quote]
The Hill wont make playoffs. Note that right now

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="860600" timestamp="1285768435"]
19-4A may be a little stronger than they get credit for.  The only way to tell is when the playoff season gets here.  Dayton, Crosby, and maybe GP will not go away as easily as some might expect. The predistrict records might have some folks over on the other side of the river sleeping on the potential of Dayton and Crosby.  I could also see BH getting a first round win if the match up is favorable (Nederland??) and if they can get better on defense.
[/quote]

BH would go D2, so I doubt they would meet up with Nederland.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="860778" timestamp="1285780898"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=72920.msg860600#msg860600 date=1285768435]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I have seen LCM, Nederland, and PNG play from 20-4A.  I have seen Dayton, Crosby, GCM, and BH play from 19-4A.  I honestly don't think anyone other than Dayton has a chance at beating PNG, LCM, or Livingston.  Dayton's chance is an outside chance at that.   

[quote name="bh89-2" post="860847" timestamp="1285786296"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=72920.msg860778#msg860778 date=1285780898]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=72920.msg860600#msg860600 date=1285768435]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I have seen LCM, Nederland, and PNG play from 20-4A.  I have seen Dayton, Crosby, GCM, and BH play from 19-4A.  I honestly don't think anyone other than Dayton has a chance at beating PNG, LCM, or Livingston.  [b]Dayton's chance is an outside chance at that.    [/b] [/quote]

of course it is...

[quote name="oldrock" post="860772" timestamp="1285780528"]
I thought the moderator cleared this up yesterday.
[/quote] well obviously SOMEONE didn't get the memo. thats twice. But whatever we all know THE HILL IS FOR REAL. real jealous that is  :-*

[quote name="bh89-2" post="860847" timestamp="1285786296"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=72920.msg860778#msg860778 date=1285780898]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I have seen LCM, Nederland, and PNG play from 20-4A.  I have seen Dayton, Crosby, GCM, and BH play from 19-4A.  I honestly don't think anyone other than Dayton has a chance at beating PNG, LCM, or Livingston.  Dayton's chance is an outside chance at that.   
[/quote] Like the outside chance of you wearing a pink T- shirt  !