L-Train next week?

[quote name="LR1969" post="829590" timestamp="1282597307"]
Raiders have some big shoes to fill. Can't blame the prognosticators for "overlooking" them but all it takes is a few "unknown" kids to step up and people will take notice. Question is who those kids are right now! Still too early to tell and a couple of scrimmages didn't reveal much. Go Raiders!!!
[/quote]Actually the second scrimmage revealed we actually have a decent secondary for once. Lumberton's D is gonna be pretty fierce this year IMO.

[quote name="bigdog90" post="829754" timestamp="1282613784"]
l-train and aggie yes they have 5 on defense and 4 on offense and they r starters they have the biggest freshman team in jasper history the line averages 245 and they havent been scored on they will be young and make mistakes seen it in both scrimmages but by district i think they will be rolling i did find out some of the kids r suppose 2 be sophs dont no how many but they r still freshman in school im hearing the freshmen played so bad that some r being moved back down will let u no by friday
[/quote]

I have not been to a scrimmage. But, all reports I'm hearing conflict with this. Guess we'll know for sure by Friday.

[quote name="JB94" post="829855" timestamp="1282628611"]
[quote author=bigdog90 link=topic=71880.msg829754#msg829754 date=1282613784]
l-train and aggie yes they have 5 on defense and 4 on offense and they r starters they have the biggest freshman team in jasper history the line averages 245 and they havent been scored on they will be young and make mistakes seen it in both scrimmages but by district i think they will be rolling i did find out some of the kids r suppose 2 be sophs dont no how many but they r still freshman in school im hearing the freshmen played so bad that some r being moved back down will let u no by friday
[/quote]

I have not been to a scrimmage. But, all reports I'm hearing conflict with this. Guess we'll know for sure by Friday.
[/quote]jasper line is big and if the coach's can get these's young bulldogs right by dist. we will be ok we are very young but full of heart and talent!!!

[quote name="bigdog90" post="829754" timestamp="1282613784"]
[/quote]
Thanks Bigdog

Guest Jasper Bulldogs
Well when Karrion Morrisey break past da linebackers you can hang it up and put 6 on da board cause theres nobody that will catch this kid  ;)

[quote name="JPT" post="831625" timestamp="1282881663"]
Well when Karrion Morrisey break past da linebackers you can hang it up and put 6 on da board cause theres nobody that will catch this kid  ;)
[/quote]
doubt that  ::) maybe good but no one is  un stopable friend

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder