• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="823035" timestamp="1280976639"]
Thanks for the warning.... ::)
Keep Doty upright, without him, I think your season might be in trouble.  JMO
[/quote]
Doty is very valuable, but we have a back up that is very capacle. Hope he won't be needed, but led the JV very well last season. He's about the same size, and remember he is coached by a very good qb coach. As long as Faircloth is at PNG we will have good qb's.

Thing about it you never know when an injury to the field general(qb) could happen-Happened to us twice in 07-09 then Nederlands own qb injuries.Back -up qb's need some reps when possible,they took Dayton to the semi's/regional finals.OK we've been made aware last year the Indians can play.

No warning needed. I would hope every team in the district plus took note of PNG last year. Unfortunately for you, your team won't match up to last year's if your spring game is any indication. As good as Doty is he won't have the go to guys he had last year. It will be interesting to compare his stats at the end of the year. Just remember, after posting that miracle undefeated district season, the target is a little larger this year. I see PNG going 5-2, or 4-3 in 20-4a. Good Luck.

[quote name="cooligan" post="823131" timestamp="1281027261"]
Unfortunately for you, your team won't match up to last year's if your spring game is any indication. [/quote]
A handful of kids that will start/play significantly were still playing baseball. Top WR Jalali included.

[quote author=cooligan link=topic=71393.msg823131#msg823131 date=1281027261]
As good as Doty is he won't have the go to guys he had last year. It will be interesting to compare his stats at the end of the year. 
[/quote]
While I agree they gotta reload at WR, the funny thing is, last year at this time who knew who Blake Reyenga was? He went on to have a pretty good season.

[quote name="indianforever" post="822771" timestamp="1280875262"]
Watch out for those PN-G Indians this year ;)
[/quote]

[b][color=red]ATTENTION MODERATORS![/color][/b]
Can you please change the title of this thread to the more appropriate: "A Premature Warning".

[quote name="Slam14" post="823138" timestamp="1281028936"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=71393.msg822771#msg822771 date=1280875262]
[/quote]

[b][color=red]ATTENTION MODERATORS![/color][/b]
Can you please change the title of this thread to the more appropriate: "A Premature Warning".
[/quote]

or "This just in from the planet mars......"   ;D ;D

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="indianforever" post="822771" timestamp="1280875262"]
[/quote]

About to hit the door for some comic relief for the evening but just fond some. I think that as always you men from PNG will have a problem when you face a team with some JETS. Hint Hint Central, Marshall, Dayton ring a bell?

[quote name="etbu" post="823229" timestamp="1281046325"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=71393.msg822771#msg822771 date=1280875262]
[/quote]

About to hit the door for some comic relief for the evening but just fond some. I think that as always you men from PNG will have a problem when you face a team with some JETS. Hint Hint Central, Marshall, Dayton ring a bell?
[/quote]That's right, and they will be exposed early on Friday Aug.20 @ 6:00 pm in PA's MEMORIAL STADIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then the jags are next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest TheRanch
PNG ate going anywhere but maybe a state title in their minds. They dont have the athletes end of story. You want to see athletes go to a real school with some SPEED. Does Metroplex ring a bell or maybe East Texas. I would imagine that Dayton would slap you in the mouth.

[quote name="badndn" post="823133" timestamp="1281027981"]
While I agree they gotta reload at WR, the funny thing is, last year at this time who knew who Blake Reyenga was? He went on to have a pretty good season.
[/quote]

Yeah, but I believe Reyenga started his junior year.  It appears that PNG's receiving core (excluding Jalali) will all be coming up from JV (although the JV was highly competitive)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder