PN-G AND LC-M

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Jduncan1" post="824284" timestamp="1281447482"]
There are several things here that I think LCM should be more concerned about that beating the Disirct Champs  1. You got several game before we come the bear country. 2. Maybe you can contend with a playoff team when you make the playoffs. LCM Bears do not let your guard down cause when the indians come to your house there will be no mercy[b] and you will get to hear cherokee over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ;D[/b][/quote]

You always "GET" to hear Cherokee over and over and over whether PNG is 20 points down or 20 points up.  You also "GET" to hear Cherokee whether PNG makes an 80 yard run or is thrown for a 2 yard loss.  This is the only certainty of this game is ...you will definately "GET" to hear Cherokee!

::)Its way to early in the season to predict a winner between these 2 teams. Heck no one has even scrimmaged yet. Sounds like LCM has a solid team returning as does PNG. Should make for a great game. So how many fair weather fans will LCM bring this year ? My wife is a LCM grad but...... now bleeds purple. Guess she got to PNG territory as fast as she could. One of the smart ones !!!! HE HE !!!! She supports the bears but goes crazy for PNG when we play LCM !!!!

[quote name="kingkat99" post="824567" timestamp="1281533704"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=71118.msg824545#msg824545 date=1281528280]
[quote author=hatethatpurple! link=topic=71118.msg824444#msg824444 date=1281487712]
I don't think the Dallas Cowboys would want any of them [color=purple]PN-G INDIANS!!![/color] WHOOO!
[/quote]

I bet your an aggy fan too. Only aggies and PN-G haters have so much obsession that they bypass their own team pride to show their massive inferiority complex towards their rivals.
[/quote]

I dont really follow HS Football but I will say that PNG and ATM fans have one thing in common...they are obnoxious even when they are terrible and completely intolerable when they are even just kinda good...that being said I worked with your beloved "Cheif" when we were in college and I believe he is the best thing thats ever happened to PNG Football, but his fans make it really hard to want to see him be successful for all the BS that they spew from their mouths...
[/quote]

Stick around buddy and you will see who is obnoxious. You will not find one PN-G fan discussing their hate for any other school just to do it. You are not going to find a PN-G fan with a screen name on here that directly reflects their hatred of another school. Fact is every week the team we play is gunning for us whether we are up or down. Open a thread about PN-G and you will find fans from schools we do not even play making stupid comments. Find me a thread on here where a PN-G fan is doing that. Just like Aggy these other fans are jealous. They fixate on one opponent and make it their whole season. How many A&M stickers you see with the stupid "saw em off" stickers on cars or shirts? Really? Beat the heck out of TU? Really? How many Longhorn fans do you see with an anti-A&M sticker or shirt rolling around on a normal week other than MAYBE T+1? Aggy obsesses over UT and the average HS fan in this area loves nothing more than to hate PN-G. If you can dispute that I would love to see you do it. Most on this board or not like that but the few make it all the more intolerable. And yes our "Chief" is great for PN-G football.

[quote name="akifan94" post="824803" timestamp="1281615306"]
[quote author=kingkat99 link=topic=71118.msg824567#msg824567 date=1281533704]
[quote author=hatethatpurple! link=topic=71118.msg824444#msg824444 date=1281487712]
I don't think the Dallas Cowboys would want any of them [color=purple]PN-G INDIANS!!![/color] WHOOO!
[/quote]

I bet your an aggy fan too. Only aggies and PN-G haters have so much obsession that they bypass their own team pride to show their massive inferiority complex towards their rivals.
[/quote]

I dont really follow HS Football but I will say that PNG and ATM fans have one thing in common...they are obnoxious even when they are terrible and completely intolerable when they are even just kinda good...that being said I worked with your beloved "Cheif" when we were in college and I believe he is the best thing thats ever happened to PNG Football, but his fans make it really hard to want to see him be successful for all the BS that they spew from their mouths...
[/quote]

Stick around buddy and you will see who is obnoxious. You will not find one PN-G fan discussing their hate for any other school just to do it. You are not going to find a PN-G fan with a screen name on here that directly reflects their hatred of another school. Fact is every week the team we play is gunning for us whether we are up or down. Open a thread about PN-G and you will find fans from schools we do not even play making stupid comments. Find me a thread on here where a PN-G fan is doing that. Just like Aggy these other fans are jealous. They fixate on one opponent and make it their whole season. How many A&M stickers you see with the stupid "saw em off" stickers on cars or shirts? Really? Beat the heck out of TU? Really? How many Longhorn fans do you see with an anti-A&M sticker or shirt rolling around on a normal week other than MAYBE T+1? Aggy obsesses over UT and the average HS fan in this area loves nothing more than to hate PN-G. If you can dispute that I would love to see you do it. Most on this board or not like that but the few make it all the more intolerable. And yes our "Chief" is great for PN-G football.
[/quote]

Aggy fans and PNG fans are obnoxious for very different reasons....Aggys have a different envy and cant seem to get it that they are second class compared to UT in football but they still run their mouth...PNG is more often than not good and everyone knows it hence the reason you have a target on your back, but case in point when a thread is started about a game two months away and four post into it before the first down of the first scrimmage has even been played you have a guy saying "[b]PNG will attack through the air and on the ground...they wont be stopped"[/b]...Really?? and two posts later [b]"watch and be amazed you cant stop what you cant catch"[/b]...Really??  and all this followed by excuses of why games played by the beloved "Gods" of football were close games, just cause a crappy team almost beat you...its not at all hard to see why people want to see you beat and be the ones to beat you week in and week out...

Please do not name private body parts  PNGP

[quote name="pngfan66" post="824796" timestamp="1281608297"]
::)Its way to early in the season to predict a winner between these 2 teams. Heck no one has even scrimmaged yet. Sounds like LCM has a solid team returning as does PNG. Should make for a great game. So how many fair weather fans will LCM bring this year ? My wife is a LCM grad but...... now bleeds purple. Guess she got to PNG territory as fast as she could. One of the smart ones !!!! HE HE !!!! She supports the bears but goes crazy for PNG when we play LCM !!!!
[/quote]
Funny...the LCM volleyball/golf coach who has been dominating the district for the last couple years in both sports is a PNG alum but absolutely hates the Indians...and she is obviously one of the smart ones... ;)

I am sorry that what is pride in our school is taken as arrogance. I know there are people that get on this board that run their mouths about PNG and turn people off, but you have those  "fans" at every school. I have to catch myself sometimes when I am gushing with pride over my Indians to other people. I don't want them to take it as an insult to their school. I guess its kind of like your kids....you love to talk about how proud of them you are and sometimes go overboard in the process. For those who were not raised in Port Neches or Groves, it probably is hard to understand the love for PNG that is ingrained in us from childhood. My children are 3rd generation Indians..we have played football, basketball, golf,soccer for PNG, been Indianettes, Indian singers, class officers,student council members..you name it. My hope is that my grandchildren will be 4th generation Indians and that God will bless me enough to live long enough to see them carry on the tradition.

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="824838" timestamp="1281625446"]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=71118.msg824796#msg824796 date=1281608297]
[/quote]
Funny...the LCM volleyball/golf coach who has been dominating the district for the last couple years in both sports is a PNG alum but absolutely hates the Indians...and she is obviously one of the smart ones... ;)
[/quote]

The LC-M volleyball coach may tell you and her team at LC-M that she dislikes PN-G, but the truth is, "Once and Indian, always an Indian."  If she is a alumna of PN-G, then she is an Indian.  She may be wearing green and gold and cash her checks from LC-M ISD, but she is a purple and white Indian.  When the legend Barbara Comeaux retires at PN-G, I would imagine that several area coaches, including the one at LC-M, might want to take a turn at PN-G.  LC-M has done very well in volleyball for the past several years ... extremely well as a matter of fact collecting some district championships along the way ... but, volleyball coaches across the state are measured against Barbara Comeaux and her 38 year career with 1000+ wins and multiple state championships in the trophy case.  The truth is, PN-G alumni, fans, and students do not care if others dislike us ... win or lose, we are Indians and we are proud of it.

Go Indians.  Peace.

[quote name="kingkat99" post="824817" timestamp="1281619552"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=71118.msg824803#msg824803 date=1281615306]
[quote author=kingkat99 link=topic=71118.msg824567#msg824567 date=1281533704]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Aggy fans and PNG fans are obnoxious for very different reasons....Aggys have penis envy and cant seem to get it that they are second class compared to UT in football but they still run their mouth...PNG is more often than not good and everyone knows it hence the reason you have a target on your back, but case in point when a thread is started about a game two months away and four post into it before the first down of the first scrimmage has even been played you have a guy saying "[b]PNG will attack through the air and on the ground...they wont be stopped"[/b]...Really?? and two posts later [b]"watch and be amazed you cant stop what you cant catch"[/b]...Really??  and all this followed by excuses of why games played by the beloved "Gods" of football were close games, just cause a crappy team almost beat you...its not at all hard to see why people want to see you beat and be the ones to beat you week in and week out...
[/quote]

I think it is over the top but that is in every fan base. Nothing wrong with getting excited about your team. What is annoying is grown men who feel the need to crap on every PN-G thread or even start them when they are in some 2A district in BFE and have nothing to do with the district or team.

What has LCM done lately in anything? Just curious, because the last time I checked we are the reigning District Champs ;) :-*Just saying  And to have a Kirbyville fan get on here and trash talk PNG? Really? Is Kirbyville in Texas? Don't you like need to go feed the horses or milk the cows or something. :D

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="825075" timestamp="1281670793"]
[b]What has LCM done lately in anything?[/b] Just curious, because the last time I checked we are the reigning District Champs ;) :-*Just saying  And to have a Kirbyville fan get on here and trash talk PNG? Really? Is Kirbyville in Texas? Don't you like need to go feed the horses or milk the cows or something. :D
[/quote]

Wait, you mean in football, right?  And being the reigning district champs is not the same as being this year's district champs, which, in case you missed it, is sorta the point of "predictions".  However, I agree with you about the Kirbyville fan, that was a wierd decision to come pick a fight with a 4A team that they have nothing to do with

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="825119" timestamp="1281706712"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=71118.msg825075#msg825075 date=1281670793]
[b]What has LCM done lately in anything?[/b] Just curious, because the last time I checked we are the reigning District Champs ;) :-*Just saying  And to have a Kirbyville fan get on here and trash talk PNG? Really? Is Kirbyville in Texas? Don't you like need to go feed the horses or milk the cows or something. :D
[/quote]

Wait, you mean in football, right?  And being the reigning district champs is not the same as being this year's district champs, which, in case you missed it, is sorta the point of "predictions".  However, I agree with you about the Kirbyville fan, that was a wierd decision to come pick a fight with a 4A team that they have nothing to do with
[/quote]  Forgot to say probably District Champs again ;D I do believe that LCM will be contending for a playoff spot, and if you read previous posts from me, I've said in the past that I was a Gonzales fan, he impressed me last year.

No, I mean several sports, but the most notable for both schools baseball and football. Baseball we smacked LCM 9-0, 7-3. Then we went deep in the playoffs beating Magnolia that put ya'll out. Football we were district champs, went to the playoffs (Where was LCM?) and lost to the Finalist Brenham Cubs. I have an extra purple shirt for you since you love to talk about PNG so much ;)

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="825147" timestamp="1281714170"]
No, I mean several sports, but the most notable for both schools baseball and football. Baseball we smacked LCM 9-0, 7-3. Then we went deep in the playoffs beating Magnolia that put ya'll out. Football we were district champs, went to the playoffs (Where was LCM?) and lost to the Finalist Brenham Cubs. I have an extra purple shirt for you since you love to talk about PNG so much ;)
[/quote]

So, last year, PNG finished higher in 1. Football 2. Baseball 3. Girl's Track 4. Boy's Soccer 5. Girl's Soccer 6. UIL (PNG won district, LCM finished second) LCM finished higher in 1. Volleyball 2. Boy's Basketball 3. Girl's Basketball 4. Boy's Track 5. Girl's Golf 6. Girl's Powerlifting
Both teams tied with Nederland for 1st place in Softball

Obviously, this is not a complete list, because I don't know about the more obscure sports (tennis, swimming, cross-country) or how PNG did in boys powerlifting.

But I'd gladly accept the shirt, because I don't like messing up rags when I'm drying the tires on my truck!  ;D

If I remember correctly..if PNG would have had about another 45 seconds on the clock in the brenham game last year you could have very well been looking at a PNG come from behind victory. A loss is a loss but were talking about a team who played one of the state finalist VERY toughly and the fact of the matter is in the second half was a more impressive team than Brehnam. With all of PNG's returners, key newcomers, and another year under the new coaches system, once again...they are going to be a handfull. I mean , come on, if the team makes ANY improvment from last season your talking about a potential state finalist squad. LCM is FAR from that. Not saying they will not grow into that in the future, but not on the same page as PNG at the moment.

Halftime - Brehnam 20 PNG - 0 .. Final Brehnam 27 PNG 21 and driving. Lets not forget PNG was ranked 5th in the state when they went out. Like I said improve on that AT ALL and your gonna spell trouble for a lot of teams. Including this years game with LCM= BLOWOUT and I think we will see a Brehnam PNG rematch with PNG's defensive front making the big difference this time around and getting them a victory. Central will play PNG well but im calling another undefeated season of at the very least district play and a possible semi-final run.

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="825165" timestamp="1281718564"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=71118.msg825147#msg825147 date=1281714170]
[/quote]

So, last year, PNG finished higher in 1. Football 2. Baseball 3. Girl's Track 4. Boy's Soccer 5. Girl's Soccer 6. UIL (PNG won district, LCM finished second) LCM finished higher in 1. Volleyball 2. Boy's Basketball 3. Girl's Basketball 4. Boy's Track 5. Girl's Golf 6. Girl's Powerlifting
Both teams tied with Nederland for 1st place in Softball

Obviously, this is not a complete list, because I don't know about the more obscure sports (tennis, swimming, cross-country) or how PNG did in boys powerlifting.

But I'd gladly accept the shirt, because I don't like messing up rags when I'm drying the tires on my truck!  ;D
[/quote]
I thought this was a football thread, and all kidding aside, LCM gets beat this year AGAIN by PNG. Win a district championship in football atleast one year in the next 40 years and then get back with me. ;)

[quote name="cooligan" post="825198" timestamp="1281726512"]
You crack me up Thunder. You need to go ahead and change your name to Thunderllusional. You are definitely out there.  :D
[/quote]

Yeah..I guess blowing out LCM, beating Central, beating Brehnam ( which they almost did last season ) and going out in the semi-finals must sound like science fiction. Especially when ya had a 5th ranked team last year which i dont think anyone sane person on these boards will argue that they wont be even if just a little better than last year?

The only thing that keeps that from happening last season is a couple of early blown plays in the brehnam game or adding 45 secs to the clock.. But, I guess this year even with an improved team it's not possible??? I bet your good in math.

I'll be the first to tell you. I dont bleed purple, Im no more for PNG than I am for LCM, but I call it like I see it. Most all on this board that isnt a PNG fan , talks down PNG just to talk them down. You can say what ever makes ya feel better and i'll say the truth. PNG is by far the best team in their district and will finish a little better than they did last year. Read it and wheep.

LCM will probably contend for a playoff spot being its not unheard of going to the playoffs anymore even with a losing record. But LCM will be one of those charity playoff teams while PNG will be a serious contender.

Holly Molly Thunder. I am trying to read through all of your gibberish in an attempt to understand exactly what you are saying. Feel free to come up for air now and then. If I understand you correctly, PNG will be a top 4 team in the state. ------   I stand corrected. You are not Thunderllusional. You are ThunderIlostmyfrickinmind.    As I stated earlier, PNG will not be the team they were last year.    

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83