PN-G AND LC-M

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC-M will need to improve in areas other than the pretty darn solid group of skill players that they have returning. PN-G has the QB and the all important O-line returning. We all remember how stout there O-line was. That ,according to my friend who coaches there, is not even there strong point this season. There D-line is supposed to be salty this season. Actually there front 7 is supposed to be. I have a friend who coaches on the LC-M offense who I havent talked to yet. Ill know more then.

We have some important player on "D" that are returning and will put up some big hits, if their O line aint up to their QB gonna be running for his life, i already got my season tickets so im good never miss a chance to see my Indians play my old HS. Got alot of players on "D" that wanna prove themselves from the undefeated JV team.

that is what im hearing myself, the defense is supposed to be tough, and i heard that we switched from a 3-4 to a 4-3 defense and they are saying that dj shexnider is a beast and wont be stopped,  our offense wont be missing nothing either have a great group of receivers to compliment the Qb and the running back "bertrand" will be nothing short than spectacular to say the least.

Guest scottpellegrin93
PNG's D-line WILL be a brick wall. Don't plan on seeing teams try and run up the middle cause it won't happen.  The O line is experienced and enormous. Both lines are larger than avg. PNG will attack through the air and on the ground. They won't be stopped. Watch.

[quote name="hatethatpurple!" post="819566" timestamp="1279747063"]
PN-G is always stout, but 'unstoppable' they are not. LC-M shut down their passing game last year, it was the run they had trouble with.
[/quote]

Stopped the pass??? We didn't have to pass. Harmon had a field day so there was no need passing.

it will be more of the same  with Bertrand running the pill. I like it when they say they accomplished something, im not gonna bash them because it was a close game but how true it was to watch harmon slash and dash. With bertrand his is gonna slash and be gone, he has the same strength as harmon but just a tad bit faster in my opinion, good luck to the bears looking forward to playing them, i still say they make the playoffs though.

[quote name="hatethatpurple!" post="819568" timestamp="1279747306"]
And don't expect the RB to get 300+ yds rushing again either.
[/quote]

Watch and be amazed, cant stop what you cant catch, not only have Bertrand but another RB (not sure of the name) thats good too why throw if you can jam it down their neck all night. From what i understand Mr Bertrand sees the holes very well and is fast to get threw em. the other RB is more of a short yardage "bull" type

[quote name="NewIndian" post="819643" timestamp="1279789661"]
[quote author=hatethatpurple! link=topic=71118.msg819568#msg819568 date=1279747306]
[/quote]

Watch and be amazed, cant stop what you cant catch, not only have Bertrand but another RB (not sure of the name) thats good too why throw if you can jam it down their neck all night. From what i understand Mr Bertrand sees the holes very well and is fast to get threw em. the other RB is more of a short yardage "bull" type
[/quote]

So this Bertrand kid is probably the fastest kid in the district for sure... :D

[quote name="hatethatpurple!" post="819729" timestamp="1279816519"]
[quote author=NewIndian link=topic=71118.msg819643#msg819643 date=1279789661]
[quote author=hatethatpurple! link=topic=71118.msg819568#msg819568 date=1279747306]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Heck no!!!  :D :D

hey now, i'm just going [quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="819812" timestamp="1279830278"]
[quote author=hatethatpurple! link=topic=71118.msg819729#msg819729 date=1279816519]
[quote author=NewIndian link=topic=71118.msg819643#msg819643 date=1279789661]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Heck no!!!  :D :D
[/quote]

hey now, i'm judging this kid based on what NewIndian is saying... apparently he can't be tackled, much less caught! i sure do feel sorry for the teams they play :o :o

yeah brenhamfan he had seven yards against youll and we did lose but you cant honestly tell me you werent just a little bit worried until the last second run off the clock and an interception  that  ended the game. come on you have to agree going 93 yards in less than a minute scoring a td, then an onside kick which we did recover, then going down to the wire, im not gonna mention that bad call made by the refs when dron burned you lls #81  who bytheway was holding onto dron all night  slipped out of bounds and they blew the whistle saying dron stepped out of bounds. if they dont call him out of bounds cubs lose 28-27  but they didnt see the holds and did call him out, your defense was stellar in the first half but the second half it was a different story,

[quote name="biaplayer" post="819885" timestamp="1279844080"]
yeah brenhamfan he had seven yards against youll and we did lose but you cant honestly tell me you werent just a little bit worried until the last second run off the clock and an interception  that  ended the game. come on you have to agree going 93 yards in less than a minute scoring a td, then an onside kick which we did recover, then going down to the wire, im not gonna mention that bad call made by the refs when dron burned you lls #81  who bytheway was holding onto dron all night  slipped out of bounds and they blew the whistle saying dron stepped out of bounds. if they dont call him out of bounds cubs lose 28-27  but they didnt see the holds and did call him out, your defense was stellar in the first half but the second half it was a different story,
[/quote]

WOW!!! All those "if's" and "but's", post filled with excuses.

I was begginning to think I was reading one of Coop's WOS game posts. ;) ;D

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="819858" timestamp="1279837225"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=71118.msg819819#msg819819 date=1279831272]
Harmon wasn't the fastest in the district either and how many yards did he have against LCM????
[/quote]

Not sure how many he had against LCM, but he had like 7 yards against us... ;D ;)
[/quote]

Yeah, but the coaches decided to change the game plan and try to throw the ball. I think Harmon only carried the ball twice the first half.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder