PN-G AND LC-M

Guest Pirate_pride_07
honestly IMO i don't see how yall can even compare LCM to PNG. your talking about a team who went 4-6 to a team who went 11-1. when we played lcm we had our third string offense and defense in there after halftime. personally i think its gonna be a walk away for PNG.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="819886" timestamp="1279844407"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=71118.msg819885#msg819885 date=1279844080]
yeah brenhamfan he had seven yards against youll and we did lose but you cant honestly tell me you werent just a little bit worried until the last second run off the clock and an interception  that  ended the game. come on you have to agree going 93 yards in less than a minute scoring a td, then an onside kick which we did recover, then going down to the wire, im not gonna mention that bad call made by the refs when dron burned you lls #81  who bytheway was holding onto dron all night  slipped out of bounds and they blew the whistle saying dron stepped out of bounds. if they dont call him out of bounds cubs lose 28-27  but they didnt see the holds and did call him out, your defense was stellar in the first half but the second half it was a different story,
[/quote]

WOW!!! All those "if's" and "but's", post filled with excuses.

I was begginning to think I was reading one of Coop's WOS game posts. ;) ;D
[/quote]

ROTFL...  I still say if we wernt up 20-0, we don't go to a prevent defense.  That means we slow the passing down.  That fumble at the end gave y'all hope, and yall almost came threw.  Jeremy Hall did what he does best though, and went and got the jump ball for the interception.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="819900" timestamp="1279848901"]
honestly IMO i don't see how yall can even compare LCM to PNG. your talking about a team who went 4-6 to a team who went 11-1. when we played lcm we had our third string offense and defense in there after halftime. personally i think its gonna be a walk away for PNG.
[/quote]I'm gonna have to call you out on this one, you are either crazy or you weren't at the game if you honestly believe that PNG had their third string O and D in the game at anytime. They were never up more than 7 points except in the first half, and I'm pretty sure no coach in their right mind would pull any starter in a game like that.The ignorance of that post is overwhelming. Maybe if you go take another look at the game film you will notice that no starters were even pulled, much less replaced by the 3rd string? Lol

Get your facts straight buddy so you don't embarrass yourself again ;)

[quote name="biaplayer" post="819885" timestamp="1279844080"]
yeah brenhamfan he had seven yards against youll and we did lose but you cant honestly tell me you werent just a little bit worried until the last second run off the clock and an interception  that  ended the game. come on you have to agree going 93 yards in less than a minute scoring a td, then an onside kick which we did recover, then going down to the wire,[b] im not gonna mention that bad call [/b] made by the refs when dron burned you lls #81  who bytheway was holding onto dron all night  slipped out of bounds and they blew the whistle saying dron stepped out of bounds. if they dont call him out of bounds cubs lose 28-27  but they didnt see the holds and did call him out, your defense was stellar in the first half but the second half it was a different story,
[/quote]

Thanks for not mentioning it.  :)

[quote name="mytwocents" post="819900" timestamp="1279848901"]
[/quote]

It wasn't a walk away last year. It was a decent game.

lol it was a good  game and i myself enjoyed it thourougly it was a good day for running the ball for mr harmon we really didnt have to rely on the passing game, but if it were needed it would have been there too. LCM made a game of it no doubt but that was last year and this is this year looking forward to  it

[quote name="skipper" post="819357" timestamp="1279677893"]
yes it was and it keep all of us on the edge of our seats.we here in lc are very excited about our team this year and are hopeing for a playoff spot
[/quote]

Are you switching schools Skipper. You can support more than one but you have to have "A school"?

[quote name="td" post="820712" timestamp="1280181656"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=71118.msg819357#msg819357 date=1279677893]
yes it was and it keep all of us on the edge of our seats.we here in lc are very excited about our team this year and are hopeing for a playoff spot
[/quote]

Are you switching schools Skipper. You can support more than one but you have to have "A school"?
[/quote]

yeah Skip! what's your alma mater anyways??

[quote name="NewIndian" post="819402" timestamp="1279699307"]
We have some important player on "D" that are returning and will put up some big hits, if their O line aint up to their QB gonna be running for his life, i already got my season tickets so im good never miss a chance to see my Indians play my old HS. Got alot of players on "D" that wanna prove themselves from the undefeated JV team.
[/quote]

You just explained a lot of your prior post. I better understand your mentality now. Can't wait for youth football threads to start up.

[quote name="loopswoop12" post="819940" timestamp="1279865912"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=71118.msg819900#msg819900 date=1279848901]
[/quote]I'm gonna have to call you out on this one, you are either crazy or you weren't at the game if you honestly believe that PNG had their third string O and D in the game at anytime. They were never up more than 7 points except in the first half, and I'm pretty sure no coach in their right mind would pull any starter in a game like that.The ignorance of that post is overwhelming. Maybe if you go take another look at the game film you will notice that no starters were even pulled, much less replaced by the 3rd string? Lol

[/quote]

I don't believe this guy is a PNG fan.  And if he is, he wasn't watching the same game I was watching.  PNG got eaten alive by the wide receiver screen last year against LCM.  I, for one, will say we were fortunate to get that win.  Harmon was a stud in that game.  But PNG never put in their 3rd string players.  I don't see anything different this season.  2nd year in the new system.  LCM returns their QB and some WRs (from what I hear).  And LCM's skill positions had a very good performance at the State 7 v. 7 tournament.  PNG returns a bunch as well.  It will be a very well played game.

[quote name="NDNTime" post="820725" timestamp="1280182967"]
[quote author=loopswoop12 link=topic=71118.msg819940#msg819940 date=1279865912]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=71118.msg819900#msg819900 date=1279848901]

[/quote]

I don't believe this guy is a PNG fan.  And if he is, he wasn't watching the same game I was watching.  PNG got eaten alive by the wide receiver screen last year against LCM.  I, for one, will say we were fortunate to get that win.  Harmon was a stud in that game.  But PNG never put in their 3rd string players.  I don't see anything different this season.  2nd year in the new system.  LCM returns their QB and some WRs (from what I hear).  And LCM's skill positions had a very good performance at the State 7 v. 7 tournament.  PNG returns a bunch as well.  It will be a very well played game.
[/quote]

OMG!  What is going on in this thread?  A fan in purple who actually watched the game last year [u][b]AND [/b] [/u] skipper showing some love for the green and gold.  (td must have talked him into it)

[quote name="NDNTime" post="820725" timestamp="1280182967"]

[/quote]

You are officially my favorite PNG fan in the history of the universe...

haha also just to go back to the first page, while PNG was dominating on the ground, don't pretend like they didn't pass because "they didn't need to".
Doty threw 3 interceptions, and the only three significant pass plays were H-back in the flat (twice) and a beautiful helluva throw-and-catch by (wide receiver!) Spencer Deron on a reverse pass.

[quote name="skipper" post="820720" timestamp="1280182591"]
lol lol  ;D ;D well i was a stud horse running back at lutcher stark high school but my better hafe and kids all 12 of them are bear supporters ;). way back in the 60s when football was football i was a tiger
[/quote]

12 kids!?!  :o :o Glad to have you on board though ;D

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="819858" timestamp="1279837225"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=71118.msg819819#msg819819 date=1279831272]
Harmon wasn't the fastest in the district either and how many yards did he have against LCM????
[/quote]

Not sure how many he had against LCM, but he had like 7 yards against us... ;D ;)
[/quote]

BrenhamFan,  Why is it that you feel the need to hijack threads, and start new threads, with the sole purpose of bringing up that game....yet again. [b] O.K. everyone...Brenham beat PNG last yr![/b]  You can let it go now.  It's a new year.

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="820839" timestamp="1280197845"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=71118.msg819858#msg819858 date=1279837225]
Harmon wasn't the fastest in the district either and how many yards did he have against LCM????
[/quote]

Not sure how many he had against LCM, but he had like 7 yards against us... ;D ;)
[/quote]

BrenhamFan,  Why is it that you feel the need to hijack threads, and start new threads, with the sole purpose of bringing up that game....yet again. [b] O.K. everyone...Brenham beat PNG last yr![/b]  You can let it go now.  It's a new year.
[/quote]

Thanks for informing me about the year.  Anyways, to answer your question, hijacking wasn't my intention.  I was simply joking, but to stay on topic, Harmon is the only reason y'all pulled out the win last year.  I'm sure Faircloth will have a plan, and y'all have a tough non district schedule to prepare for district this year.  Problem is, the teams PNG play early on are run based teams.  LCM is the opposite, returning a group of receivers and a good QB.  The PNG secondary better be ready.  Success from 7 on 7 should give the bears a boost too.  Only downside, is they have a new DC, but y'all don't meet till 10/22/10, so they will have time to work the kinks out and get use to things.  Should be a shoot out...  

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="820845" timestamp="1280200287"]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=71118.msg820839#msg820839 date=1280197845]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=71118.msg819858#msg819858 date=1279837225]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Harmon did his thing i must admit. But i say if the Bears can keep the Indians under 150 yds rushing this time then they win. I mean, they did have 3 int's last time...

BrenhamFan,  Why is it that you feel the need to hijack threads, and start new threads, with the sole purpose of bringing up that game....yet again. [b] O.K. everyone...Brenham beat PNG last yr![/b]  You can let it go now.  It's a new year.
[/quote]

Thanks for informing me about the year.  Anyways, to answer your question, hijacking wasn't my intention.  I was simply joking, but to stay on topic, Harmon is the only reason y'all pulled out the win last year.  I'm sure Faircloth will have a plan, and y'all have a tough non district schedule to prepare for district this year.  Problem is, the teams PNG play early on are run based teams.  LCM is the opposite, returning a group of receivers and a good QB.  The PNG secondary better be ready.  Success from 7 on 7 should give the bears a boost too.  Only downside, is they have a new DC, but y'all don't meet till 10/22/10, so they will have time to work the kinks out and get use to things.  Should be a shoot out...  
[/quote]

[quote name="skipper" post="820720" timestamp="1280182591"]
lol lol  ;D ;D well i was a stud horse running back at lutcher stark high school but my better hafe and kids all 12 of them are bear supporters ;). way back in the 60s when football was football i was a tiger
[/quote]

So who is your team???????

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder