PN-G AND LC-M

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to know why are you holy then now PNG come on here to talk all kinds of crap.  Yes, before Coach Couch came LCM football program went down the drain but the whole school and fans are really excited about this year and coming years.  Just continue to talk your smack but be ready to eat alot of crow when LCM wins.  As usual when PNG gets beat it is always not that the other team was just better then you it is always the refs. fault, weather condition was crappy or so and so was hurt.  Be ready to take an old fashion beaten and let the lumps fall where they may.

[quote name="bear fan" post="824223" timestamp="1281408078"]
Would like to know why are you holy then now PNG come on here to talk all kinds of crap.  Yes, before Coach Couch came LCM football program went down the drain but the whole school and fans are really excited about this year and coming years.  Just continue to talk your smack but be ready to eat alot of crow when LCM wins.  As usual when PNG gets beat it is always not that the other team was just better then you it is always the refs. fault, weather condition was crappy or so and so was hurt.  Be ready to take an old fashion beaten and let the lumps fall where they may.
[/quote]

i am pretty confident PN-G fans wont be eating crow on this one....you may want to watch what you are saying...this one may get ugly ;D

[quote name="biaplayer" post="824160" timestamp="1281391995"]
[u][b]i think the passing game was there if we needed it[/b][/u], [/quote]

Doty threw for less than 80 yards, most of which went to St. Clair on a couple passes in the flats, and he HAD 3 INTERCEPTIONS.  LCM couldn't stop Harmon, but was able to throw for 200+. 

Bottim line, last year's game was one of the area's best last year, this year's will be very interesting. It was stupid to start this post anyway, the game's not for a couple months.

How about everyone just do yourselves a favor and get off this post until early October?
We're all being ridiculous; just a chance for everyone to show off their smack talk.

[quote name="Thunderlicious" post="824183" timestamp="1281398453"]
Im neither a PNG fan or a LCM fan. Im just giving credit where credit is due and calling the game like I see it. It appears that none of you guys have a inkling of an idea how good PNG's defense is going to be. LCM can have all the skilled players they could ever need but it does no good trying to play skilled positions from your back.

PNG has the advantage on offense, defense, coaching..word is their reciever corp is going to be better than lat year. Unproven running back who is expected to be just fine and possibly a standout. Defensively alot of starters returning, a few ANIMALS at linebackers and d-line with that Schexnider(spelling??) kid who I hear is pretty much UNBLOCKABLE. Some mid 4 second 40 speed in the secondary and argueably the leading coaching staff in the state. You can throw the skilled players of LCM out the window without proper protection. [b]Are LCM's skilled players really that good anyhow??? Thats the big question. [/b] All people are going off of that anyhow are because they had a good result in 7 on 7. You cant judge anything off of 7 on 7..all it is , is an overrated practice. Ive been told by someone who was involved in the 7 on 7 that there was more reasons than LCM being good that caused them to do what they did...i.e. other teams having players not playing etc. Heck the Fannett 8th graders beat PNG boys like 40 to nothing and barely lost in the championship to i think Central or West Brook on 7 on 7. Think that would happen if they strapped it up this year? Well PNG boys was ONLY PN boys no Groves boys and they had only had like 3 practices..pretty much sandlot. The fannet boys if Im not mistaken had practiced quite a bit. Anyhow just proving my point 7 on 7 doesnt mean a thing. Heck, my New Caney boys have about the best "skilled" crew in the region but do you think I believe for a second they will win more than 5 or 6 games? No.

At the end of the day PNG blows out LCM...Mark MY Words.
[/quote]
Im pretty sure lcm had the best wide reciever qb combo in the district last year and i dont see that changing this year.
Not sure who is going to be running back but i remember seeing this cesar kid at running back in junoir high and his freshman year and he was a stand out. he could flat out fly. But none of that matters if the line hasnt improved which im sure crouch is working them hard.

There are several things here that I think LCM should be more concerned about that beating the Disirct Champs  1. You got several game before we come the bear country. 2. Maybe you can contend with a playoff team when you make the playoffs. LCM Bears do not let your guard down cause when the indians come to your house there will be no mercy and you will get to hear cherokee over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ;D

Guest tappedout
I'm a PNG fan but how did you get the impression that PNG looked extremely physical in shirt's and short's yesterday? I'm missing something! That comment kind of compare's to LCM fan's feeling good about themselves because of 7 on 7. Once they put the pad's on, then we will find out just how physical they are. I know we have some physical guy's up front but we have some key guy's in the secondary to replace.

[quote name="Jduncan1" post="824284" timestamp="1281447482"]
There are several things here that I think LCM should be more concerned about that beating the Disirct Champs  1. You got several game before we come the bear country. 2. Maybe you can contend with a playoff team when you make the playoffs. LCM Bears do not let your guard down cause when the indians come to your house there will be no mercy and you will get to hear cherokee over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ;D
[/quote]

The game is at the Res this year buddy.

[quote name="hatethatpurple!" post="824346" timestamp="1281462734"]
[quote author=Jduncan1 link=topic=71118.msg824284#msg824284 date=1281447482]
[/quote]

The game is at the Res this year buddy.
[/quote]

Every two years when the realignment takes place the game site is redone. The game can be scheduled at the same stadium two years in a row. Next year the game will be at LCM. Then reallighment again and the scheduling starts all over again. It could very well start the cycle at LCM after the next realignment.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Cardinal Supporter" post="824368" timestamp="1281468340"]
Every two years when the realignment takes place the game site is redone. The game can be scheduled at the same stadium two years in a row. Next year the game will be at LCM. Then reallighment again and the scheduling starts all over again. It could very well start the cycle at LCM after the next realignment.
[/quote]

Thats correct. It amazes me how many people don't understand the concept that each two year realignment cycle is fully independent of the others. Bottom line is that you will have a "home & away" within each two years, and no one is at a disadvantage. 

[quote name="hatethatpurple!" post="824444" timestamp="1281487712"]
I don't think the Dallas Cowboys would want any of them [color=purple]PN-G INDIANS!!![/color] WHOOO!
[/quote]

I bet your an aggy fan too. Only aggies and PN-G haters have so much obsession that they bypass their own team pride to show their massive inferiority complex towards their rivals.

[quote name="akifan94" post="824545" timestamp="1281528280"]
[quote author=hatethatpurple! link=topic=71118.msg824444#msg824444 date=1281487712]
I don't think the Dallas Cowboys would want any of them [color=purple]PN-G INDIANS!!![/color] WHOOO!
[/quote]

I bet your an aggy fan too. Only aggies and PN-G haters have so much obsession that they bypass their own team pride to show their massive inferiority complex towards their rivals.
[/quote]

I dont really follow HS Football but I will say that PNG and ATM fans have one thing in common...they are obnoxious even when they are terrible and completely intolerable when they are even just kinda good...that being said I worked with your beloved "Cheif" when we were in college and I believe he is the best thing thats ever happened to PNG Football, but his fans make it really hard to want to see him be successful for all the BS that they spew from their mouths...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83