PN-G AND LC-M

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our we already getting into this  Yes we all know that yall hate PNG because were snobby selfish little kids that in the years past may not have had a good season but we are still PNG and every year whether we are good or bad yall will all get together and bash us as much as you can but you know what  WE PROVE IT ON THE FIELD  PNG 10-0 once again and even if we have gone 0-10 last  year I would put this cause im a TRUE FAN and our Player back up our senseless trash talk on this site  ;D

i like what your thinking  but to be honest with you we should have blown out a lot of teams far worse than we did, i sit here and scratch my head wondering why didnt put up 40 pts or better, so saying we beat lcm 42 + is exaggerating just a tad, but it is wishful thinking though i would be happy with just a WIN !

I agree with ya about the blowout. People Ive been talkin to are sayin PNG is the real deal this year and will far surpass what they did last year.

Im thinkin more along the lines of a 35-0 type of blowout. PNG's defense is gonna be a force to deal with if my "insiders" are correct. Gonna be hell to score on em.

yes i hear from little birds that the first string defense has been giving the first string offense fits when going head to head, i think the defense is gonna be very strong in its second year under the new defensive coordinator. As for the offense well i hear they are changing things up a little adding a little more mojo to the punch. Should be interesting to say the least, just a few more weeks till we prove it on the field.

[quote name="Thunderlicious" post="823673" timestamp="1281227690"]
I agree with ya about the blowout. People Ive been talkin to are sayin PNG is the real deal this year and will far surpass what they did last year.

Im thinkin more along the lines of a 35-0 type of blowout. PNG's defense is gonna be a force to deal with if my "insiders" are correct. Gonna be heck to score on em.
[/quote]

Oh, I don't think it will be that close.  I say, PN-G scores 49 points in the first 3 minutes and 34 seconds, then puts in the band.  Who then plays LCM to a standstill.  Final score 56-7 (tuba player fumbles a snap on the punt, LCM returns for a touchdown).  In fact, I have a feeling all of PNG's games will go this way.  They are simply way too good for any mortal team to compete with.

No, seriously though, get over yourselves.  LCM was also in an entirely new system last year, and the PNG game should be during a very important stretch for the Bears.  Fortunately for the Indians, they play this game at home (again).  However, they still better bring their A-game, and don't expect Bertrand to have a video-game like preformance (a la Harmon), especially until you've actually seen him play a varsity game. 
And to 19Cherokee90, they are both in the Central time zone, although your misunderstanding of how this works probably stems not from any fault of your own, but from the aforementioned carcinogens in the air affecting the way your synapses transmit signals to each other.

well it is nice to know that lcm is loaded, just so you know png is loaded and double loaded so this should be an explosive game, glad it is at home though lcms stadium on visitors side is entirely too small and the announcer is totally biased kind of amusing though, his famous line i can hear it now " and that is another battling bears first down " lol man that was so annoying lol

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="823729" timestamp="1281276454"]
[quote author=Thunderlicious link=topic=71118.msg823673#msg823673 date=1281227690]

Im thinkin more along the lines of a 35-0 type of blowout. PNG's defense is gonna be a force to deal with if my "insiders" are correct. Gonna be heck to score on em.
[/quote]

Oh, I don't think it will be that close.  I say, PN-G scores 49 points in the first 3 minutes and 34 seconds, then puts in the band.  Who then plays LCM to a standstill.  Final score 56-7 (tuba player fumbles a snap on the punt, LCM returns for a touchdown).  In fact, I have a feeling all of PNG's games will go this way.  They are simply way too good for any mortal team to compete with.

No, seriously though, get over yourselves.  LCM was also in an entirely new system last year, and the PNG game should be during a very important stretch for the Bears.  Fortunately for the Indians, they play this game at home (again).  However, they still better bring their A-game, and don't expect Bertrand to have a video-game like preformance (a la Harmon), especially until you've actually seen him play a varsity game. 
And to 19Cherokee90, they are both in the Central time zone, although your misunderstanding of how this works probably stems not from any fault of your own, but from the aforementioned carcinogens in the air affecting the way your synapses transmit signals to each other.
[/quote]

Toasted him... :D

I know im going to regreat saying this ;D
While doty is a great qb i dont think he is the best qb in the district.
Im willing to bet my low paying job that if lcm had the line and running game support that png had last year that gonalez would have put up some amazing numbers.
With the line and dismal running game at lcm last year(which has much improved)he still did very well.
Im going to say this now if the line has improved as much as i have heard then im betting gonzo is mvp of the district.

[quote name="utguy09" post="823986" timestamp="1281359137"]
Im willing to bet my low paying job that if lcm had the line and running game support that png had last year that gonalez would have put up some amazing numbers.
With the line and dismal running game at lcm last year(which has much improved)he still did very well.
Im going to say this now if the line has improved as much as i have heard then im betting gonzo is mvp of the district.

[/quote]

Gonzales does not impress me

[quote name="Ned11str8" post="824026" timestamp="1281370403"]
[quote author=utguy09 link=topic=71118.msg823986#msg823986 date=1281359137]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You must be watching a different Gonzales  :D

[quote name="Ned11str8" post="824026" timestamp="1281370403"]
[quote author=utguy09 link=topic=71118.msg823986#msg823986 date=1281359137]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Gonzales is a all around great athlete and he really impressed me last year with his poise against us.

well seeing how gonzales is going to be a 3 year starter whereas Doty is just a two year starter if i had to pick one or the other i still pick Doty, just my choice seeing as he won more games as a junior!! But it really doesnt matter who is the better one in our minds it will be decided when we face each other in a few weeks. It was a good game last year, and i think it will be a good game this  year.  Even though Harmon had a career game against the bears i think the passing game was there if we needed it, and as for Bertrand well we shall see how he does also when it is his time to shine, just to let you know noone knew that harmon was a stud his junior year because he was playing fullback in front of Josh Wright who was basically a flop his senior year compared to his junior year. So just maybe all you nonbelievers better take head as to what you will soon be chasing up and down the sidelines.

[quote name="biaplayer" post="824160" timestamp="1281391995"]
well seeing how gonzales is going to be a 3 year starter whereas Doty is just a two year starter if i had to pick one or the other i still pick Doty, just my choice seeing as he won more games as a junior!! But it really doesnt matter who is the better one in our minds it will be decided when we face each other in a few weeks. It was a good game last year, and i think it will be a good game this  year.  Even though Harmon had a career game against the bears [u][b]i think the passing game was there if we needed it[/b][/u], and as for Bertrand well we shall see how he does also when it is his time to shine, just to let you know noone knew that harmon was a stud his junior year because he was playing fullback in front of Josh Wright who was basically a flop his senior year compared to his junior year. So just maybe all you nonbelievers better take head as to what you will soon be chasing up and down the sidelines.
[/quote]

NO it wasn't :D

Im neither a PNG fan or a LCM fan. Im just giving credit where credit is due and calling the game like I see it. It appears that none of you guys have a inkling of an idea how good PNG's defense is going to be. LCM can have all the skilled players they could ever need but it does no good trying to play skilled positions from your back.

PNG has the advantage on offense, defense, coaching..word is their reciever corp is going to be better than lat year. Unproven running back who is expected to be just fine and possibly a standout. Defensively alot of starters returning, a few ANIMALS at linebackers and d-line with that Schexnider(spelling??) kid who I hear is pretty much UNBLOCKABLE. Some mid 4 second 40 speed in the secondary and argueably the leading coaching staff in the state. You can throw the skilled players of LCM out the window without proper protection. Are LCM's skilled players really that good anyhow??? Thats the big question. All people are going off of that anyhow are because they had a good result in 7 on 7. You cant judge anything off of 7 on 7..all it is , is an overrated practice. Ive been told by someone who was involved in the 7 on 7 that there was more reasons than LCM being good that caused them to do what they did...i.e. other teams having players not playing etc. Heck the Fannett 8th graders beat PNG boys like 40 to nothing and barely lost in the championship to i think Central or West Brook on 7 on 7. Think that would happen if they strapped it up this year? Well PNG boys was ONLY PN boys no Groves boys and they had only had like 3 practices..pretty much sandlot. The fannet boys if Im not mistaken had practiced quite a bit. Anyhow just proving my point 7 on 7 doesnt mean a thing. Heck, my New Caney boys have about the best "skilled" crew in the region but do you think I believe for a second they will win more than 5 or 6 games? No.

At the end of the day PNG blows out LCM...Mark MY Words.

The hype is great, but it's way to early to start making predictions with any degree of accuracy until we see results from pre-district play.  One thing is for sure, PNG and Central will both have depth.  As far as PNG/LCM goes, I'm guessing it will be a close game and not a blow out.  I wouldn't be surprised if LCM wins!

[quote name="Thunderlicious" post="824183" timestamp="1281398453"]
At the end of the day PNG blows out LCM...Mark MY Words.
[/quote]

I have to agree with Thunderlicious, except that I AM a PNG AND an LCM fan! Actually, I'm an LCM grad that has lived in the PNG district for 25+years. The LCM program is on the upswing. Coach Crouch is turning this program around and has some fabulous players to work with. However, do not underestimate Coach Faircloth and the Indians. This should be a blowout. BUT! On any Friday night, anything can happen. I hope for a fair game and predict that both teams will make the playoffs. How is that for straddling the fence?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder