OF vs. EC Week 0 Predictions?

[quote name="hardcore" post="831039" timestamp="1282816446"]
[quote author=Bucof2010 link=topic=71009.msg831036#msg831036 date=1282815836]
We went three rounds last year should be as good this yr and still we're a weak team? Clueless
[/quote] A bye does not count only two deep. ;)
[/quote] I have to agree with you. Some people seem to stretch the bye.  Ec won one game then got blew out in the 2 game, but I also think that they will not be week this year just in a very tuff dist. 5 teams in that Dist. went to the playoffs last year, someone will be staying home and in the gym early this year. They will have to come to play every week, one let down could knock them out of the playoffs.  Wish them goodluck this year.

[quote name="justsaying" post="831735" timestamp="1282915964"]
Point is... [b].if [/b] they don't run into the State Champions in round three they may have gone deeper...
[/quote] IF IFS and BUTS were candy and nuts we would all have a merry christmas, IF a frog had wings he would not bust his butt every time he jumped But it ant that way ;D

OF really lost one significant contributer from last years team, their QB. Evans is probably a better athlete, so I doubt very seriously that anyone can make a good point on OF losing a whole lot of firepower. Congrats Cats, and the truth is they could have easily scored at the end of the game but did the wise thing falling on the ball at the end of the game after he made the first down.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder