20 4A Top 4?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Justme" post="809109" timestamp="1275669772"]
I was at the game and know it to be true. Good luck anyway I guess iu would have to make things up if i were in desperate need as yall are.
[/quote]

I was at the game also.  Spoonbill is right.  Vidors JV won that game and the game really wasnt as close as the score ended up.  By far the best game Vidor had last year is the loss in the shoot out with PNG. ::)  That being said,  I dont think I would put Vidor in the top 4.  Maybe next year but you never know.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name="liltex" post="817493" timestamp="1278848392"]
Key words:May be on its way.One thing about 7 on 7 it gets kids some xtra work and there are eyes in recruiting watching and making notes ;) 8)
[/quote]7 on 7 is good work for kids in these summer months. I don't see how a game which the center is on his knees, tossing the ball to the QB, no need to block B/C there's no pressure on the QB. No running game involved. I don't see how this compares to a real contact football game.
But, I commend L-CM for their success in this 7 on 7 tourny. Good Luck on your Championship quest also. ;)

well lets see my picks for the upcoming season in no certain order;
PNG
lcm
central
ned
you can take that to the bank, vidor might sneak in there for the fourth spot, not sure as of yet. I think LCM is up and coming with their new coach they have a 3 year starter at qb which is a big + and a good receiver corp, dont really no about their running game. As Soulja1 said dont really put much stock into 7-7 game it is more a timing tool with QB and receivers and good tool for db to practice covering their man, but until you get 11-11 it dont really mean a damn thing just fun to watch. Ned is iffy with noone really knowing which qb is gonna immerge to take control, injuries have hurt the dogs as of the last few years. Ozen dont know much about  them except that they always have talent according to the bmt faithful, Central always tough  speed speed and speed what can you say, but you can beat speed with discipline and patience, AS for the lions, well you just aint gonna win district with  a running game, you need to throw the ball, have a hard hitting stingy defense, and special teams to boot, sorry just dont see you making any noise ;[
The L train lost their steam for their  engine dont see them in the mix except that they may return to the cellar once again Then last but least their is my ndns, jv went 10-0 also , we have a solid group returning, everyone saying we cant replace Harmon, well hate to tell you but mr Bertrand is gonna be here two years and he will be every bit if not more exciting than Harmon was. Doty has a year of experience under his belt and should be a deep ball threat everytime he throws the ball  but i think it is his short passing game that is his strong point, Defense is where we look the weakest at being that we are looking for all the dbs  but with our coaching staff i dont think that will be a problem. I look for us to be in the mix but as everyone knows 10 - 0 was a terrific accomplishment but being realistic i dont see them doing that again

One more thing lions fan So you handed the mighty ndns a loss to the new Reservation two years ago big deal the past is the past lol
i will make a bet with you if you are a betting man??? i bet my ndns spank your cub butts all over the reservation field this year, my bet if i win you wear indian Purple and white and have your picture taken and put on message board, inturn if i loose i will have my picture taken in your lions colors and put on board. Do you care to bet or are you yellow? :)[color=purple][/color]

i have nothing against them at all soulja1 just saw that lionfan was poking at pngproud and i cant have that lol, this person is rubbing it in because we had a terrible season due to bad coaching, go figure you know how i stand on the old burnett era.lol dont understand why he is bringing up the past it is old news all he needs to worry about is how bad they get their butts handed to them at the reservation this year, thats all dont think he will have the guts to take the bet though lol give me a call later and we will look at the scrimmage schedule and try to get a game plan as where we need to be lol

Not to worry biaplayer,it must be terribly boring up there as lionfan has all of Livingston's computers lol.I got kin there for years and they won't chat about their team outside basketball and they're pretty good cause they get started earlier than all the rest most years ;D ;D

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="817546" timestamp="1278896248"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=69558.msg817509#msg817509 date=1278866090]
well lets see my picks for the upcoming season in no certain order;
PNG
lcm
central
ned
you can take that to the bank, vidor might sneak in there for the fourth spot, not sure as of yet. I think LCM is up and coming with their new coach they have a 3 year starter at qb which is a big + and a good receiver corp, dont really no about their running game. As Soulja1 said dont really put much stock into 7-7 game it is more a timing tool with QB and receivers and good tool for db to practice covering their man, but until you get 11-11 it dont really mean a dang thing just fun to watch. Ned is iffy with noone really knowing which qb is gonna immerge to take control, injuries have hurt the dogs as of the last few years. Ozen dont know much about  them except that they always have talent according to the bmt faithful, Central always tough  speed speed and speed what can you say, but you can beat speed with discipline and patience, AS for the lions, well you just aint gonna win district with  a running game, you need to throw the ball, have a hard hitting stingy defense, and special teams to boot, sorry just dont see you making any noise ;[
The L train lost their steam for their  engine dont see them in the mix except that they may return to the cellar once again Then last but least their is my ndns, jv went 10-0 also , we have a solid group returning, everyone saying we cant replace Harmon, well hate to tell you but mr Bertrand is gonna be here two years and he will be every bit if not more exciting than Harmon was. Doty has a year of experience under his belt and should be a deep ball threat everytime he throws the ball  but i think it is his short passing game that is his strong point, Defense is where we look the weakest at being that we are looking for all the dbs  but with our coaching staff i dont think that will be a problem. I look for us to be in the mix but as everyone knows 10 - 0 was a terrific accomplishment but being realistic i dont see them doing that again
[/quote]

highest ive seen lcm ranked by a non-homer...
[/quote]He said 'In no particular order'.  He was stating the 4 playoff teams...

[quote name="biaplayer" post="817542" timestamp="1278892826"]
i have nothing against them at all soulja1 just saw that lionfan was poking at pngproud and i cant have that lol, this person is rubbing it in because we had a terrible season due to bad coaching, go figure you know how i stand on the old burnett era.lol dont understand why he is bringing up the past it is old news all he needs to worry about is how bad they get their butts handed to them at the reservation this year, thats all dont think he will have the guts to take the bet though lol give me a call later and we will look at the scrimmage schedule and try to get a game plan as where we need to be lol
[/quote]Yes, I remember him talking... I don't really have much to tell him since Livingston have Beat my team 2 years in a row...  :D

If Memorial is still scrimmaging yall, I'm there since I heard our scrimmage vs LaMarque will be out of town. I also want to see the Ozen vs K-Ville scrimmage...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="817551" timestamp="1278897413"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=69558.msg817542#msg817542 date=1278892826]
[/quote]Yes, I remember him talking... I don't really have much to tell him since Livingston have Beat my team 2 years in a row...   :D

If Memorial is still scrimmaging yall, I'm there since I heard our scrimmage vs LaMarque will be out of town. I also want to see the [b][color=blue]Ozen[/color] vs [color=red]K-Ville[/color] [/b] scrimmage...
[/quote]Soulja where'd you get this Ozen Kville info from?

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="bcjag10" post="817610" timestamp="1278937057"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=69558.msg817551#msg817551 date=1278897413]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=69558.msg817542#msg817542 date=1278892826]
[/quote]Yes, I remember him talking... I don't really have much to tell him since Livingston have Beat my team 2 years in a row...   :D

If Memorial is still scrimmaging yall, I'm there since I heard our scrimmage vs LaMarque will be out of town. I also want to see the [b][color=blue]Ozen[/color] vs [color=red]K-Ville[/color] [/b] scrimmage...
[/quote]Soulja where'd you get this Ozen Kville info from?
[/quote]

Kirbyville is scheduled to scrimmage OZEN August 20th.

[quote name="biaplayer" post="817958" timestamp="1279064293"]
So who we gonna watch Soulja1  Ozen vs Kirbyville sounds like a good one im game as long as the tribe isnt going head on with memorial
[/quote]The PN-G/Memorial scrimmage.  If that's not concrete, I'm watching Ozen/K-Ville...

Soulja, you want some company for that Ozen vs K-ville scrimmage.

A. I wanna see if K-ville is as good as their fans say.  Plus, I wanna scout Ozen too, incase they creep into that 4th spot this year.  Really, i'm just ready for some football.  I would go to Round Rock to watch Brenham, but after recently going twice for the baseball championship, i'm tired of that drive.  Lol.  I'll just catch the Manvel vs Brenham scrimmage, the week before.

B. I know absolutely nobody from this board, so meeting a couple people wouldn't be such a bad thing, since most of you guys seem to know each other.  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder