• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central..
P.N.G
Nederland
Ozen

This is gonna be  a really good chance for Central to go really far, and Win District..
I think This Team has Potential to be better than last year and the 08 Team. In some areas. Other areas have to be proven to me..

IMO If we defeat Friendswood in 08 we Go to State..I think we matched up better with LT then Friendswood, Cause We had a really Good Defense..
Well To me this Team May be Very Similar., just with a better Offense..

Well, Soulja Anyone can say sumtin like this about their team, But honestly A Central Coach Told me this..
He told me this class is one of the most Athletic Classes to come thur the school since the State French Team..And this team has the best chance to do what no other Central Team has..

[quote name="D3zii" post="799977" timestamp="1273462590"]
Well, Soulja Anyone can say sumtin like this about their team, But honestly A Central Coach Told me this..
He told me this class is one of the most Athletic Classes to come thur the school since the State French Team..And this team has the best chance to do what no other Central Team has..

[/quote]

Until report cards come out..........  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="800004" timestamp="1273494043"]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=69558.msg799977#msg799977 date=1273462590]

[/quote]

[/quote]Real funny, sunshine.  I see somebody is still upset from '06...

[quote name="bh89-2" post="800004" timestamp="1273494043"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

For that Remark I hope We see you guys in the Playoffs,, So you can see how many of our players Failed off

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="800005" timestamp="1273494621"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=69558.msg800004#msg800004 date=1273494043]

[/quote]

Until report cards come out..........  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Real runny, sunshine.  I see somebody is still upset from '06...
[/quote]

Yeah, maybe a little......... ;D ;D ;D Considering I don't have WOS to pick on any more, got to find someone..... ;)

That 06 game was a good one, especially since BH was not sopposed to compete in that game. 

Somebody please tell my why you would think lcm or ozen makes the playoffs? Is it because lcm has a new coach or ozen has all that speed and athletism? I'm sorry but I have been hearing about ozen for a few years now. I will believe it when I see it. I'm not a bulldog fan by any stretch of the imagination but why would you think they would not make the playoffs. Nueman is just to crafty and finds a way.

[color=purple][b]1. Port Neches-Groves Indians[/b][/color] (I have confidence in the Indians)
2. Beaumont Central Jaguars
3. Nederland Bulldogs
4. Little Cypress-Mauriceville Bears

I'll give Ozen some credit and say that they may take the fourth spot instead of LC-M, and there's always potential for the #1 and #2 spots to switch.

One thing's for sure: this is going to be an interesting season. PN-G, Central, Ozen, and LC-M will all continue to improve, and all of the teams will be hungry for a playoff spot (especially after the close race we saw last season).

[quote name="chief" post="800161" timestamp="1273522736"]
Somebody please tell my why you would think lcm or ozen makes the playoffs? Is it because lcm has a new coach or ozen has all that speed and athletism? I'm sorry but I have been hearing about ozen for a few years now. I will believe it when I see it. I'm not a bulldog fan by any stretch of the imagination but why would you think they would not make the playoffs. Nueman is just to crafty and finds a way.
[/quote]I seen great improvement from the 2008 LC-M team and 2009's edition.  And I think the Coaching change is to thank.  Anything comming from WO-S's coaching staff have the potential to do something special, especially since LC-M may have a bigger student body to choose from vs. WO-S.

Ozen never lacks in talent.  That coach came from an up and rising WB Bruin program.  I expect Ozen to be where they were in the first part of this decade (minus beating Central, of coarse  ;D ;D) 

[quote name="bh89-2" post="800079" timestamp="1273510884"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=69558.msg800005#msg800005 date=1273494621]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=69558.msg800004#msg800004 date=1273494043]

[/quote]

Until report cards come out..........  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Real runny, sunshine.  I see somebody is still upset from '06...
[/quote]

Yeah, maybe a little......... ;D ;D ;D Considering I don't have WOS to pick on any more, got to find someone..... ;)

That 06 game was a good one, especially since BH was not sopposed to compete in that game. 
[/quote] ;D ;D Hanging your hats on 'competing', I see...  Moral victories..  :D :D But  you were on the losing end of that game.  That's right.  The Jags stopped that perfect season of playing creampuffs.    :D :D

Top 4 as of right now
1st Central (the most hungry)
2nd PNG (if the offense is as good as last year easily moves to number one)
3rd Nederland (Could easily be top 2 depending on their QB)
4th LCM (second most improved team last season and continued to get better as the season went on)
But i wouldn't sleep on Ozen, i have a feeling that giant may come back to life this season.
And if that happens, it is really going to be fun and exciting this fall in 20-4A once again. ;D

[quote name="bigtank_77705" post="800352" timestamp="1273557417"]
Top 4 as of right now
1st Central (the most hungry)
2nd PNG (if the offense is as good as last year easily moves to number one)
3rd Nederland (Could easily be top 2 depending on their QB)
4th LCM (second most improved team last season and continued to get better as the season went on)
But i wouldn't sleep on Ozen, i have a feeling that giant may come back to life this season.
And if that happens, it is really going to be fun and exciting this fall in 20-4A once again. ;D
[/quote]We'll see

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="800361" timestamp="1273575848"]
PNG will be # 1 until someone knocks them off. I talked to a coach from LCM and one from Nederland. They both have the opinion that the Indians are the team to beat. I also heard that the Indians are looking good right now in there spring training.
[/quote]
PNG is number one until the season starts and then it starts all over. And everyone will be fighting for that top spot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder