20 4A Top 4?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="biaplayer" post="818420" timestamp="1279242932"]
Dont buy a ticket i  have one with your name one it if you truly are going, that is if you dont mind sitting on PNG s side lol
[/quote]

You have yourself a deal...  I wouldnt miss it!  You know, you injuns aint half bad. :D  I'm always down to watch Region 3 take it to region 4....  Lol  Do you plan on watching all 3 games, cuz I intend to.  I've been having football withdrawls throughout the offseason.  Heck, I might even see if I can find a Green and White headdress, that way it will match my Brenham shirt and green shoes. ;) ;D  I wanna get the full effect of being amongst the tribe at a game.  It should be a little different than being on the blue bell side when we play yall.  Just let me know when/where you wanna meet up?  It will be nice knowing somebody when i'm sitting around 15000-20000 of yall. 8)

[quote name="NewIndian" post="818983" timestamp="1279532302"]
love to meet Brenham fan,have much respect for him, hopefully well meet up in round 4 like the predictions say.
[/quote]

Hey send me a pm.  Maybe we can meet up in San Antonio, before or after the game...I love meeting other fans.  It's always baseball around here, so I really enjoy getting to talk football with a group of people that have the same passion for the game of hs football as I do for a change.  

same here my wife or soon to be x hates HS football and was griping about going to San Antonio to watch a game, i told her it wasnt to watch a game but the game didnt think it was too funny.

I wonder what shes gomma do when our oldest son who starts 7th grade football nesxt year, is playing in HS  soon

[quote name="biaplayer" post="817509" timestamp="1278866090"]
well lets see my picks for the upcoming season in no certain order;
PNG
lcm
central
ned
you can take that to the bank, vidor might sneak in there for the fourth spot, not sure as of yet. I think LCM is up and coming with their new coach they have a 3 year starter at qb which is a big + and a good receiver corp, dont really no about their running game. As Soulja1 said dont really put much stock into 7-7 game it is more a timing tool with QB and receivers and good tool for db to practice covering their man, but until you get 11-11 it dont really mean a dang thing just fun to watch. Ned is iffy with noone really knowing which qb is gonna immerge to take control, injuries have hurt the dogs as of the last few years. Ozen dont know much about  them except that they always have talent according to the bmt faithful, Central always tough  speed speed and speed what can you say, but you can beat speed with discipline and patience, AS for the lions, well you just aint gonna win district with  a running game, you need to throw the ball, have a hard hitting stingy defense, and special teams to boot, sorry just dont see you making any noise ;[
The L train lost their steam for their  engine dont see them in the mix except that they may return to the cellar once again Then last but least their is my ndns, jv went 10-0 also , we have a solid group returning, everyone saying we cant replace Harmon, well hate to tell you but mr Bertrand is gonna be here two years and he will be every bit if not more exciting than Harmon was. Doty has a year of experience under his belt and should be a deep ball threat everytime he throws the ball  but i think it is his short passing game that is his strong point, Defense is where we look the weakest at being that we are looking for all the dbs  but with our coaching staff i dont think that will be a problem. I look for us to be in the mix but as everyone knows 10 - 0 was a terrific accomplishment but being realistic i dont see them doing that again
[/quote]

I'm liking this. LCM's running game will be alot better than last year with a good RB corp, and the defense will step up to stop the run ALOT more than last year, you can count on that! They will still have a couple players going both ways, but with more depth this year there will be more rest time for those players. I say LCM takes 2nd or 3rd in district. The PN-G game will be the test!

[quote name="hatethatpurple!" post="820208" timestamp="1279998766"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=69558.msg817509#msg817509 date=1278866090]
PNG
lcm
central
ned
you can take that to the bank, vidor might sneak in there for the fourth spot, not sure as of yet. I think LCM is up and coming with their new coach they have a 3 year starter at qb which is a big + and a good receiver corp, dont really no about their running game. As Soulja1 said dont really put much stock into 7-7 game it is more a timing tool with QB and receivers and good tool for db to practice covering their man, but until you get 11-11 it dont really mean a dang thing just fun to watch. Ned is iffy with noone really knowing which qb is gonna immerge to take control, injuries have hurt the dogs as of the last few years. Ozen dont know much about  them except that they always have talent according to the bmt faithful, Central always tough  speed speed and speed what can you say, but you can beat speed with discipline and patience, AS for the lions, well you just aint gonna win district with  a running game, you need to throw the ball, have a hard hitting stingy defense, and special teams to boot, sorry just dont see you making any noise ;[
The L train lost their steam for their  engine dont see them in the mix except that they may return to the cellar once again Then last but least their is my ndns, jv went 10-0 also , we have a solid group returning, everyone saying we cant replace Harmon, well hate to tell you but mr Bertrand is gonna be here two years and he will be every bit if not more exciting than Harmon was. Doty has a year of experience under his belt and should be a deep ball threat everytime he throws the ball  but i think it is his short passing game that is his strong point, Defense is where we look the weakest at being that we are looking for all the dbs  but with our coaching staff i dont think that will be a problem. I look for us to be in the mix but as everyone knows 10 - 0 was a terrific accomplishment but being realistic i dont see them doing that again
[/quote]

I'm liking this. LCM's running game will be alot better than last year with a good RB corp, and the defense will step up to stop the run ALOT more than last year, you can count on that! They will still have a couple players going both ways, but with more depth this year there will be more rest time for those players. I say LCM takes 2nd or 3rd in district. The PN-G game will be the test!
[/quote]

Coach Crouch will have the Bears ready to play. They'll be much improved. They gave us a big test last year.

And why do you hate that purple?

[quote name="PNGFan" post="821188" timestamp="1280268525"]
[quote author=hatethatpurple! link=topic=69558.msg820208#msg820208 date=1279998766]
PNG
lcm
central
ned
[/quote]

[/quote]

Coach Crouch will have the Bears ready to play. They'll be much improved. They gave us a big test last year.

[/quote]

Because it's EVERYWHERE. Watching the game at the Res was wild

[quote name="hatethatpurple!" post="821657" timestamp="1280373646"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=69558.msg821188#msg821188 date=1280268525]
[quote author=hatethatpurple! link=topic=69558.msg820208#msg820208 date=1279998766]
PNG
lcm
central
ned
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Because it's EVERYWHERE. Watching the game at the Res was wild
[/quote]

You're just jealous. ;)

Guest Jaguar-J
[quote name="BaseBow" post="821678" timestamp="1280391896"]
[quote author=Jaguar-J link=topic=69558.msg821675#msg821675 date=1280383316]
1. Central
2[glow=red,2,300]. PNG  ( I could see Ned winning the rivalry game and taking second)[/glow]3. Nederland
4. Ozen / Vidor
[/quote]whaaaaaaaat  :o
[/quote]

Weird things happen in rivalries

[quote name="Jaguar-J" post="821728" timestamp="1280415508"]
[quote author=BaseBow link=topic=69558.msg821678#msg821678 date=1280391896]
[quote author=Jaguar-J link=topic=69558.msg821675#msg821675 date=1280383316]
1. Central
2[glow=red,2,300]. PNG  ( I could see Ned winning the rivalry game and taking second)[/glow]3. Nederland
4. Ozen / Vidor
[/quote]whaaaaaaaat  :o
[/quote]

Weird things happen in rivalries
[/quote]

Tell me about it...  We lost to Waller. ???

you never know with midcounty madness, back in 99-2000 nederland was ranked # 9 in the state came into the Res and got completely thrashed. but i really think in the end with games like this one that it all comes down to turnovers. that is always key in this paticular matchup. But with that being said i still like my ndns winning in ned

Guest pirate_mom2012
[quote name="Justme" post="809109" timestamp="1275669772"]
I was at the game and know it to be true. Good luck anyway I guess iu would have to make things up if i were in desperate need as yall are.
[/quote]Kinda curious to know which game you were at, Justme, since I was also at the game and can attest to Vidor's JV win.  Furthermore, I even have it on video since my son was playing in that game.  Perhaps you are the one in desperate need to "make things up".

[quote name="pirate_mom2012" post="822382" timestamp="1280682210"]
[quote author=Justme link=topic=69558.msg809109#msg809109 date=1275669772]
I was at the game and know it to be true. Good luck anyway I guess iu would have to make things up if i were in desperate need as yall are.
[/quote]Kinda curious to know which game you were at, Justme, since I was also at the game and can attest to Vidor's JV win.  Furthermore, I even have it on video since my son was playing in that game.  Perhaps you are the one in desperate need to "make things up".
[/quote]

I've seen people argue about who WILL win a game, and I've seen people argue about who SHOULD have won a game, but I've never seen people argue so much about who actually won it :)
Anyway...Momma Pirate, if you could send a link to the video that would be greatly appreciated

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="822473" timestamp="1280750038"]
[quote author=pirate_mom2012 link=topic=69558.msg822382#msg822382 date=1280682210]
[quote author=Justme link=topic=69558.msg809109#msg809109 date=1275669772]
[/quote]Kinda curious to know which game you were at, Justme, since I was also at the game and can attest to Vidor's JV win.  Furthermore, I even have it on video since my son was playing in that game.  Perhaps you are the one in desperate need to "make things up".
[/quote]

I've seen people argue about who WILL win a game, and I've seen people argue about who SHOULD have won a game, but I've never seen people argue so much about who actually won it :)
Anyway...Momma Pirate, if you could send a link to the video that would be greatly appreciated
[/quote]

They have to protect the ones that they get... :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder