Roc actively pursuing a PG

Guest mffl

Guest mffl
Bryce Cartwright, from Paris J.C. is down to Portland State, Miami Ohio, and Lamar. He's a 5'10 PG from Compton.

He originally signed with Fresno State out of HS, started for the Bulldogs but transferred to Paris J.C. I'm guessing something happened but I can't find anything on him right now.

I would think Roc has all of the scholarships filled up by now.

I thought we were full...maybe not...here is scoop on Cartwright.2010 Prospect:  Cartwright after leading Compton Dominguez to the state championship, eventually signed with Fresno State.  As a freshman at Fresno, Cartwright was the starting point guard for the Bulldogs.  Cartwright finished hist frosh season with the sixth-best assist-to-turnover ratio (1.60) and the ninth-best assist average (3.21 assist per contest) in the WAC.  He was Fresno's assist leader.  He also recorded a season-high 20 points in a road victory at Cal Poly on Dec. 29, 2008.     
After one season, Cartwright decided to transfer to Paris Junior COllege outside of Dallas, Texas.  At Paris this past season as a sophomore, he was named honorable mention All-Region as he was one of the region's leaders in assists.
Know someone who would like to learn more about this recruit? Send them a link!

Guest mffl
He's visited there, not that it plays a huge role but it can to some people. He also hasn't scheduled a visit to LU. We have plenty of PG's, and this small thread gives the Redhawks (?) some confidence.

[url=http://www.miamihawktalk.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?p=672814]http://www.miamihawktalk.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?p=672814[/url]

May be nothing more than a message board thread, but I have a feeling he will not be coming here.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder