buna vs. chester? Chester Wins!!!!!!!

Still prob would have been close, maybe a lil lower scoring and could have gone either way. I know Chester is prob better defensively with their ace on the mound because he plays first and the 2 that pitched last night was the SS and C. Chester is staying under the radar this year which is good, they could be a dark horse in the playoffs if they continue to fly low.

No the two have not payed but I would love to see those 2 teams battle it out to make a trip to Austin. The only way they play each other is in the Regional Finals. Evadale prob is a better hitting team with the power they have but Chester has the edge on pitching I believe. When their pitchers are on its hard for a lineup to get going. I believe if Evadale gets back to timely hitting and Chester continues to play small ball and do the little things they could meet up down the road. Right now big games for both teams in their brackets are Evadale- Maud, Cross Roads, Overton; Chester- Lovelady, Cayuga. Out of these teams I believe 2 will play in the Regional and State title, which one will it be will be determined in about a month.

[quote name="Johnnyreb" post="798117" timestamp="1273102459"]
Evadale gave up 9 runs in an inning from what i have been told. That doesnt concern me. What has me thinking is why Evadale only came up with 1 run. Like I said in another post. Thats baeball.

[/quote]

Lol the point of this post on this topic is what?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder