Evadale vs Shepherd

Does anyone know anything about Shepherd.  I haven't heard anything about them this year.  What classification are they and what is there record.  Just trying to see if this is going to be a challenging game for the rebels or just another 5 inning game.  Hopefully the rebels can get some descent warm-up games with some 3A schools so they can see some descent pitching.  I think it will be tough for them to get a larger school to give them a warm-up game though because if you are a bigger school, you are supposed to beat them and it does you know good, But if they beat you right before the playoffs, thats probably not to good for your team moral.  Thats just the way i see it, but hopefully they can get some descent warm-up games.

Come on coop.  Im not saying that they are going to win, im just saying that they need to see some good pitching, thats all.  Im not talking about teams like jasper, orangefield or bridge city either, lets not get carried away here.  Just looking for a few solid warm_up games, dosent have to be 3A teams, i was just saying

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder