Post 9th and JV Scores Here

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hj 9th game was 8:00 quarters due to weather coming in.... that way both games were going to be able to be played.

0-0 tie...... great defensive ball game. Both teeams had the ball deep in the others side of the field but came up short....

hj jv-0

wos jv-20

Penalties killed most hj drives.... wos scored on a blocked put in the 2nd half and scored again late in the game..

hj 9th game was 8:00 quarters due to weather coming in.... that way both games were going to be able to be played.

0-0 tie...... great defensive ball game. Both teeams had the ball deep in the others side of the field but came up short....

hj jv-0

wos jv-20

Penalties killed most hj drives.... wos scored on a blocked put in the 2nd half and scored again late in the game..

Well, that explains the 8 minute qtrs. It does not explain why they didn't stop the clock.... EVER! It also doesn't explain why the PA announcer was calling out our plays over the speakers as the ball was snapped either... "WO-S running a reverse" before the play even develops. Nice freakin job!

It also doesn't explain why the PA announcer was calling out our plays over the speakers as the ball was snapped either... "WO-S running a reverse" before the play even develops. Nice freakin job!

Sounds like a little cheating going on, but you know what they say, "If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying."

So I guess we can just tell our PA announcer to say run or pass to Johnny. Believe me, if you view what happened last night as cheating, think again because our kids didn't have a clue what was going on. If we were trying to cheat, I wish someone would have told me because I'm all about trying to win. Good job to both teams.

Well' date=' that explains the 8 minute qtrs. It does not explain why they didn't stop the clock.... EVER! It also doesn't explain why the PA announcer was calling out our plays over the speakers as the ball was snapped either... "WO-S running a reverse" before the play even develops. Nice freakin job![/quote']

Somebody said they were students surely we can chalk that up as inexperience and not devious activity. An announcer may not matter to the players but they annoy the heck out of parents and fans.

How many excuses for NOT beating HJ can Wos nimrods come up with? The PA announcer did a great job announcing the game and giving excitement to the crowd. It was a great game with 1 winner' date=' all the kids that participated. Get a life Gasilla.[/quote']

I don't recall me making an excuse. Show me where I stated that these activities were the reason we tied. In fact, I made no reference to our tie. Who knows what would have happened had the game been played like it should have been. Heck, maybe you guys would have won. Pull your head out and read. We've lost a game and tied another this year besides the game last night, no one has ever made excuses. What went on last night was a bunch of BS and if you won't admit it then you are just being a homer.

When you call a reverse before the ball has been handed off and call a pass play, even call the route, over the intercom before the QB has even set up, that's BULL!!

First off I'm calling BS on the calling ____ before ____. They may have called it but it would be pretty difficult for most people to call it "before" it happens. And second. I have been on the field a lot, when you are on the field you don't hear anything the announcer says. Most of the time you don't even hear the coaches hollering stuff like reverse. So there is no way that impacted the game.

I'm sure there has never been a homer in the history of WOS :roll:

You may say you're not be laying the blame on that for the tie, but the tone of your posts are saying differently. If you are worried so much about the announcers maybe you should bring ear muffs. Apparently if you had, yesterday, you'd have seen a pretty good game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder