Another Lamar juco recruit

Guest coachacola
[quote name="LUFAN" post="790679" timestamp="1271358666"]
I wonder what other players will not be returning next year...
[/quote]

This brings Lamar's commit list up to 7 players (not counting NUNO), so something's gotta give because there were only 3 seniors on the team this year.

Guest coachacola
Here's my guess for next year's roster:

Returnees: Miles, Harris, Custer, Harper, Minor, Brown, and Wesley (6 schollies + Custer's academic schollie)
Red-shirt freshmen: Garza and Ebomwonyi (2 schollies)

5 schollies left for 7 signees:

Rivals says Kyser and Nelson have already signed their LOI (2 schollies)

Lamb, Davis, Lynch (3 schollies)

13 schollies (I think that's the max allowed)

Not sure what happens with Demetris Smith and Darius Harris.

Well maybe we will have a little more competative team next year... I sure hope so... This last year was the 1st year I did not attend every home game... I walked out of the SHSU game at the half... Last years team was boring and CRAPPY..

I don't really care what HS recruits aren't coming except Tre Lynch and Kyser. Those guys have the potential to be solid SLC players.

I still see Kendrick Harris on campus so I'm assuming that he is not going anywhere right now.

I also still see Garza and Osas on campus (Two highschool players that redshirted), but I believe EB Davis is gone because he hasn't gone to the class we have together since the conference tournament and Mathis will probably be gone too with Brandon Davis and Devon Lamb coming in.

I hope we've signed Lamb to an LOI, this guy will be a great player for us from what I have heard.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder