Warren @ Buna Game Updates..Buna Wins/Comments

Hard fought battle....4-4 going to bottom of 5th, 3 runs scored on good hits by Coogs in bottom of 5th and some mighty solid relief pitching by Jacob Clark.  Cougars pull it out, 7-5.  Warriors have really improved and gettin' stronger.  Keep it up Buna, 3 more wins to another district title!!  Good win tonight!

[quote name="Javelina" post="790178" timestamp="1271267137"]
[quote author=lil bobby link=topic=68549.msg790114#msg790114 date=1271260640]
If i recall right didnt evadale beat warren 8-6 friday night
[/quote]

Why does Evadale get brought up everytime Buna Beats a team or gets beat by a team? 
[/quote]

no joke it is so stupid that people compare the two teams and its not even a forum about evadale i mean really can the immature stuff stop? good job cougars

Warren played a very good game last night although they got a loss. It is no doubt that Buna is a 2a powerhouse. To lil bobby, when warren played evadale they did not pitch there ace sloan wilson and had 3 jv players in the outfield for the last 3 innings of the game so if evadale played buna it would not be pretty.

Actually lil bobby, slugfest is right. Warren picked up the game against Evadale because Evadale needed a game since a district game was postponed, and used the game as a refresher and work game to prepare for Buna. Next time you want to interlude, you may want to watch the game Warren/Buna played, before saying that Evadale is as good as Buna.

i am not a buna person at all, but evadale would not be able to compete with buna, I actually do not think it would be close.  Sorry buddy.  Evadale is a great 1a program with a class act coach buuuuuttt.... their baseball players just do not compare to buna's.  on the flipside, buna will have tough times in the next few years because they are losing A LOT!!

[quote name="Volley_baller2010" post="790676" timestamp="1271358361"]
[quote author=lil bobby link=topic=68549.msg790404#msg790404 date=1271296385]
never said they were better but i think its funny to see how buna people blow up when somebody says something about evadale
[/quote]

i think its funny how people put evadale in other teams blogs just so they can get some recognition ha;)
[/quote]

I hope that the Cougars make it to Austin this year, period.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder