All SETXsports soccer team?

I believe we have an All SETX team for almost every sport. We do not have a soccer team however. I saw where people were saying that the supergold team was misinformed, so lets vote on an all SETXsports team. We'll make the requirements to be voted on that you must have made 1st team all district or superlatives.

I have not seen all district for the 5A teams (WB and PAM) or Kelly. If someone could post these that would help alot and then I will post a topic for everyone to vote on and we'll see how it turns out.

Boys and Girls

Kelly All State....  Hunter Allen sr.Def......... Zach Clark sr...played everwhere led in scoring........ Terrel Roane sr.. midfield........       2nd Team  ...  Nat Lombardo ..sr . Def

All District           The above all made all district first team plus   GK Willie Lighty  soph....   F....Phillip Parker soph

State Tournament  All Tournament Team...  Hunter Allen      Zach Clark      Nat Lombardo and Willie Lighty

Terrel and Willie made Super Gold Team

[quote name="sharkfutbol" post="788935" timestamp="1271011859"]
Kelly All State....  Hunter Allen Def......... Zach Clark played everwhere led in scoring........ Terrel Roane  midfield........       2nd Team   Nat Lombardo ... Def

All District           The above all made all district first team plus   GK Willie Lighty....   F....Phillip Parker

State Tournament  All Tournament Team...  Hunter Allen      Zach Clark      Nat Lombardo and Willie Lighty
[/quote]

Do You happen to know the Kelly Girls all district players also?

[quote name="hj_hawk_60" post="788941" timestamp="1271012480"]
[quote author=sharkfutbol link=topic=68483.msg788935#msg788935 date=1271011859]
Kelly All State....  Hunter Allen Def......... Zach Clark played everwhere led in scoring........ Terrel Roane  midfield........       2nd Team   Nat Lombardo ... Def

All District           The above all made all district first team plus   GK Willie Lighty....   F....Phillip Parker

State Tournament  All Tournament Team...  Hunter Allen      Zach Clark      Nat Lombardo and Willie Lighty
[/quote]

Do You happen to know the Kelly Girls all district players also?

[/quote]

Kelly Girls:

First Team All District: Horning jr.(def), Afshar jr.(mid) and Prince jr.(forward).... with 5 other players garnering 2nd team or honorable mention.

All State: First Team Prince(forward)..... 2nd Team Afshar(mid) and Horning(def).

all the print says Horning mid and Afshar def.. but trust me it was the other way around.
Kelly will be loaded next year folks... and Claire Dykeman will be back.... I am predicting they will beat St. Agnes and  win district for the first time in a long time and make it deep into the playoffs. Cannot wait til the Winter Classic...

Kelly should be in the running for this one.. it went undefeated against all local teams it encounter.... did not play West Brook however, but beat PN-G twice.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw