Deweyville @ East Chambers updates/Deweyville wins

Guest BUCMAN08
I think there is enough talent on that team to compete with anyone in district. BUT I dont think they are playing together. The older ones have to be leaders to the ones coming up and in my opinion there is only  one  that is doing that !jmo.

i know that Brock Lavergne hit a massive bomb over the left-center fence. i didnt think that thing was ever going to land. i dont think anyone did. like yall said. the talent is obviously there. they just have to learn how to play together. Brock Lavergne, JT Hallmark, and Hank Jones all try to lead the team but it seems as if the people that came up either arent ready for the varsity level or they just dont care. because the season is almost over and they still havent learned how to adapt to coach seymours  way of doing things. and it is hurting the team tremendously.  the talent is there, just once they learn to adapt they will be a great team. Good luck bucs on the rest of the way. no matter what happens. ;)

funny because you said a while back on one of your replys on the warren and ec game that they were all leaders. Hallmark yelled at him as well by the way. without that lavergne boy pitching for yall getting all the wins yall have yall would be no where. "jmo" i imagine its frustrating for those seniors when every play is an error.  i would have probably yelled as well especially if i was on shortstop(like lavergne) and the cut off man was suppost to throw it home to get the guy out and throws it to the shortstop when he wasnt even suppost to get the ball. thats almost completely out of the way of where the ball was supposed to go. and i dont believe he had any errors that night. if im correct that diving play deep in the hole and the throw that skipped the ground in the infield when he threw it to first, could have been dug. its hard to make good plays like that. your probably just hiding behing a computer putting him down because you know you arent even half the player he is, if you wanna talk about people having their own opinion. :D he plays a big part in that team. just as much as jones and hallmark. from what i understand, jt puts everyone down and yelled at collins as well. lavergne isnt the only one that had and error. hallmark had two or three. not to mention that one that came in from the outfield that he missed with his glove. and jones over threw first. the whole team isnt playing to their full capability and its hurting them. so get off of one persons back and putting him down. that is if your still talking about people having their own opinion  ;D

Guest BUCMAN08
i guess you win scrappy  ;D i would like  to see stats on errors this yr to just compare ...i think we do agree on the pitching ...he is good ...wasnt trying to put anyone down i was just saying that all the srs should be leaders and not tear someone down for a mistake ....

[quote name="scrappy10" post="789059" timestamp="1271042813"]
funny because you said a while back on one of your replys on the warren and ec game that they were all leaders. Hallmark yelled at him as well by the way. without that lavergne boy pitching for yall getting all the wins yall have yall would be no where. "jmo" i imagine its frustrating for those seniors when every play is an error.  i would have probably yelled as well especially if i was on shortstop(like lavergne) and the cut off man was suppost to throw it home to get the guy out and throws it to the shortstop when he wasnt even suppost to get the ball. thats almost completely out of the way of where the ball was supposed to go. and i dont believe he had any errors that night. if im correct that diving play deep in the hole and the throw that skipped the ground in the infield when he threw it to first, could have been dug. its hard to make good plays like that. your probably just hiding behing a computer putting him down because you know you arent even half the player he is, if you wanna talk about people having their own opinion. :D he plays a big part in that team. just as much as jones and hallmark. from what i understand, jt puts everyone down and yelled at collins as well. lavergne isnt the only one that had and error. hallmark had two or three. not to mention that one that came in from the outfield that he missed with his glove. and jones over threw first. the whole team isnt playing to their full capability and its hurting them. so get off of one persons back and putting him down. that is if your still talking about people having their own opinion  ;D
[/quote]

I have a totally different opinion on some of your comments, you are bashing players on here and the main 1 is hallmark.  I know that you are on the team, and it really surprises me that you would get on here and talk about your teammates like you are.  Everyone has errors don't know of anyone on EC team that hasnt had a error.  Also I was at the game you are talking about and if Hallmark said anything the stands can hear it, haven't heard the kid say anything negative.  So quit bashing your own teammates that maybe what the problem is.  Specially when I hear your asking for Hallmark's help with select teams. ::) JMO

i was at the game as well person. i played with hallmark, lavergne, odom, and adamson in the past. all of the seniors. i use to play for ec if you dont get where im going with this. i didnt mean to hurt your buddy hallmarks feelings but it seems as if that whole team looks up to hallmark as a leader. so he was just the person to point out that even leaders make errors as well. everyone does it and if you dont know baseball, then people make errors!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline