BREAKING NEWS

I could completely care less. Just another superstar who wants to blaim the stresses of being who they are for the problems that they cant handle. He brought this on his self i think his wife should have beat him harder maybe he wouldnt have been able to return at all. I love to hear how hard it is to be a professional or a star "suck it up, or get out you cry babies"

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Justme" post="788130" timestamp="1270837559"]
Just another superstar who wants to blaim the stresses of being who they are for the problems that they cant handle.[b][u] He brought this on his self[/u][/b] i think his wife should have beat him harder
[/quote]

I agree 100%. The guy has billions of dollars, and 10's of millions of people WORSHIP this BUM, but he can't even live a life that has any real value. Did anyone catch Tigers Kindergarten teacher on TV this week? TW claimed as a Kindergartner, he "was abducted by 5th graders, tied to a tree, assualted, and they painted the dreaded N-word on him".  ::)  ::)  ::).

His KG teacher then went to the media and told them on air that that was a TOTAL load of BS. No such incident ever happened. Clearly, there would have been a record of it all. Not only is Tiger a bum, but he is a lying, race carding, [u]worthless bum[/u].       

http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/02/live-tiger-woods-kindergarten-teacher-gloria-allred/   

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="788164" timestamp="1270842025"]
[quote author=Justme link=topic=68371.msg788130#msg788130 date=1270837559]
Just another superstar who wants to blaim the stresses of being who they are for the problems that they cant handle.[b][u] He brought this on his self[/u][/b] i think his wife should have beat him harder
[/quote]

I agree 100%. The guy has billions of dollars, and 10's of millions of people WORSHIP this BUM, but he can't even live a life that has any real value. Did anyone catch Tigers Kindergarten teacher on TV this week? TW claimed as a Kindergartner, he "was abducted by 5th graders, tied to a tree, assualted, and they painted the dreaded N-word on him".  ::)  ::)  ::).

His KG teacher then went to the media and told them on air that that was a TOTAL load of BS. No such incident ever happened. Clearly, there would have been a record of it all. Not only is Tiger a bum, but he is a lying, race carding, [u]worthless bum[/u].         

http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/02/live-tiger-woods-kindergarten-teacher-gloria-allred/   
[/quote]

Calling Tiger a bum is like calling Jenna Jameson clean.  I can guarantee you Tiger will make more money this week than you will for maybe the next few years, if not 20.  Name a time when Woods played the race card?  I'm sure you have a friend or know somebody that did something extremely awful, and you forgave them.  Tiger just happens to be above everybody else, and it makes people like you feel better about themselves when they fail. 

Guest gladiator2
So he like's sex, big deal! He make's mistakes like everyone else. Get over it, he is the best at what he does and fan's love watching him play.

You "men" just don't get it....
I really admire what Tiger has done on the course, he is just AWEsome...
but....
When you have a child, the number 1 priority in your life should be to be the greatest father you possibly can.
Raising a child and being a proper role model to your child is the greatest responsibility a man can have.

Tiger has started this off as a HUGE FAILURE!!!

When 70% of african americans are born out of wedlock, and many african americans DON'T EVEN SEEM TO THINK WHAT TIGER DID WAS WRONG....
You see the great social injustice of what is happening to our country on thousands of kids that desperately need a male role model at home (as an 8th grade teacher, I just happen to fill that void for many of my students, but I don't go home with them).
Men who think Tiger just made a simple mistake SHOULD BE CASTRATED and never given the opportunity to be a father.
It is NOT about the millions and billions of dollars that Tiger will make.
It does take a champion to do what Tiger has done on the golf course, but it takes a real man to be a father.  Tiger has not started this off the right way.

Just want to add....
I do hope Tiger does well today, and that it is the start of his not only becoming the champion golfer that he is, but also a huge step in the right direction of his life long duty as being a father.
Heard on the news last night that he was different with the fans yesterday, giving away golf balls, and even high fiving a young boy wearing a Tigers Woods hat.
GOOD LUCK TIGER!
Not only at your job as a golfer, but also to your entire life.

Tiger Woods = Awesome player    Yes i agree. But im a dad, Husband, and I know when I took my vows i took them seriously and when i decided to become a parent i took that seriously and to be honest your actions speak louder than your words i to see what he did tells me he did not take that seriously.

Honestly those that want to just overlook all of this must have some of those same skeletons. Yes im judging him but only on what i want my shildren to see or not see and trust me i will never let my children be a part of something so disrespectful and I pray for Tiger and his children and Wife.

[quote name="Justme" post="789146" timestamp="1271084742"]
Tiger Woods = Awesome player     Yes i agree. But im a dad, Husband, and I know when I took my vows i took them seriously and when i decided to become a parent i took that seriously and to be honest your actions speak louder than your words i to see what he did tells me he did not take that seriously.

[b]Honestly those that want to just overlook all of this must have some of those same skeletons.[/b] Yes im judging him but only on what i want my shildren to see or not see and trust me i will never let my children be a part of something so disrespectful and I pray for Tiger and his children and Wife.
[/quote]

ridiculous thing to say

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="789188" timestamp="1271088968"]
[quote author=Justme link=topic=68371.msg789146#msg789146 date=1271084742]
Tiger Woods = Awesome player     Yes i agree. But im a dad, Husband, and I know when I took my vows i took them seriously and when i decided to become a parent i took that seriously and to be honest your actions speak louder than your words i to see what he did tells me he did not take that seriously.

[b]Honestly those that want to just overlook all of this must have some of those same skeletons.[/b] Yes im judging him but only on what i want my shildren to see or not see and trust me i will never let my children be a part of something so disrespectful and I pray for Tiger and his children and Wife.
[/quote]

ridiculous thing to say
[/quote]
You might say that...
but just listening to sports talk radio, or reading forums...
Some really don't think Tiger did wrong...
Heard some one say, "he is just doing what all famous people do"...
That is a sad sad statement for that guy to tell his kid...
Hey if you get famous and are married, it is ok to cheat on your wife and your children.
And you wonder why we have so many young males in this country in desperate need of a good male role model, because their dads are JERKS!

It might be a little unfair but i know this, the people that i have heard defend tiger 90% i know for a fact are unfaithful. What are you telling your child by doing this. but i think this is the way the world is going. Sex means nothing anymore and monogamy is taboo to alot of people, but in my household i want to lead a life my children can be proud of and that wouldnt be it.

[quote name="Justme" post="790064" timestamp="1271252939"]
It might be a little unfair but i know this, the people that i have heard defend tiger 90% i know for a fact are unfaithful. What are you telling your child by doing this. but i think this is the way the world is going. Sex means nothing anymore and monogamy is taboo to alot of people, but in my household i want to lead a life my children can be proud of and that wouldnt be it.
[/quote]
AMEN!!!!
American society is turning it's back on moral values...
With time, in a few more generations, with morality gone, the society will begin to crumble...
Just go back in time and look at the Roman Empire.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder