District 20-4A Predictions

if anyone who has tried to put together an irregular puzzle and knows how hard it is to put together....thats what this district is....we wont know until the last game is played.  minus jasper and bridgecity out of the 1-6 the top 4 teams in the area come from this district.  except the games against ozen and central, i really hate to say that, each game is a game for a playoff spot.  the four that make it...vidor, png, lcm and nederland.

[quote name="im on fire" post="783964" timestamp="1269923472"]
if anyone who has tried to put together an irregular puzzle and knows its hard it is....thats what this district this....we wont know until the last game is played.  minus jasper and bridgecity out of the 1-6 the top 4 teams in the area come from this district.  except the games against ozen and central, i really hate to say that, each game is a game for a playoff spot.  [b]the four that make it...vidor, png, lcm and nederland[/b].
[/quote]
totally agree

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name="GTBaseball47" post="795204" timestamp="1272339213"]
[quote author=GTBaseball47 link=topic=67920.msg783928#msg783928 date=1269918840]
1. Nederland

2. Port Neches

3. Vidor

4. LCM

5. Lumberton

6. Livingston

7. Ozen

8. Central
[/quote]
Not bad for predicting this back on March 29th.
[/quote]

Not bad for possibly only having four out of eight correct.

Can LCM overcome their youth and lack of pitching? I doubt it. Those are a bad combination. I see an upset in this spot. Probably going to Lumberton.

Will Lumberton make a return to the post season? It has been a while, but this could be the year. With LCM being down and Lumberton seeming to be on the rise look for those two games against LCM to be huge.

Bears not only in playoffs tied for 3rd ....Great job Bears..........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833