**POST 3RD ROUND MATCHUPS HERE**

[quote name="hj_hawk_60" post="781606" timestamp="1269484601"]
I think this PNG-Brenham game should be a good one..

Brenham only beat Central 3-0 and one of those came in the last few minutes..

what were the scores when PNG and Central played in district?
[/quote]

All goals count though, no matter when they're scored.  I agree it would be a good game...if we get to see it.

[quote name="Chazz Michael Michaels" post="781678" timestamp="1269522806"]
Go PNG I hope both teams win.  I will be at the boys png and waller game, which i believe will be a very intense and close game.
[/quote]

Just because HF lost doesn't mean you can just jump ship and land on the PNG bandwagon.

[quote name="Jake Sully" post="781681" timestamp="1269523074"]
[quote author=Chazz Michael Michaels link=topic=67714.msg781678#msg781678 date=1269522806]
Go PNG I hope both teams win.  I will be at the boys png and waller game, which i believe will be a very intense and close game.
[/quote]

Just because HF lost doesn't mean you can just jump ship and land on the PNG bandwagon.
[/quote]
Yes it does because since I am no longer playing, I need to have somebody to pull for from our area.

[quote name="Chazz Michael Michaels" post="781684" timestamp="1269523200"]
[quote author=Jake Sully link=topic=67714.msg781681#msg781681 date=1269523074]
[quote author=Chazz Michael Michaels link=topic=67714.msg781678#msg781678 date=1269522806]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Yes it does because since I am no longer playing, I need to have somebody to pull for from our area.
[/quote]

Don't be a poser, Chazz.

Girls predictions:
Brenham beat LCM 2-0.  I think PNG has a good chance of winning this, and I hope they do.  Know quite a few players on their team, and feel they should go far.

Lumberton vs. Nederland. A hard one to call.  Could hinge a lot on who's "on" that night. I think Nederland will win.  Might go watch this one. Lumberton must be playing better than in the preseason...would like to see their more organized play, and Nederland has some great players, too.  If i go, maybe I'll sit on one side for first half, other for second!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw