Yates vs. Lancaster 4A Final Updates..Yates Wins Title!!!!!

[quote name="Boogy1000" post="776770" timestamp="1268529765"]
Love these Yates Fans! When I say die hard fans.....I mean dies hard fans! About 9,000 of them here in Austin to support their kids! Great Job Coach Wise and kids!
[/quote]Thanks man! Somebody on here finally said it....great win.

I would just like to say Congrats to the YATES LIONS for never turning off the motor, NO MATTER What the Haters had to say. It's easy to make excuses for being an average team(no disrespect)like my Jags! But most coaches no matter who it has been probably could of never appreciate the dominance you guys played with, I salute you! An AD at a local University used to say "DONT PUT ME ON YA SCHEDULE" is dealing with the same thing. We can set around and let team after team just make it or we can get the eye of tiger like the coach from Yates, team hot it is what it is. They are kids just like everybody elses, You people can cut me up all you want to, the truth hurts! Too much talent from this area really don't get the same COACHING!!!!!   

[quote name="bigsballer" post="776774" timestamp="1268530377"]
Does anyone know what's wrong with Joseph young, they took him away in an ambulance !?
[/quote]

I'm going to feel bad if something was actually wrong with him, but he was down on the floor like he had broken his leg or something, then he jumps up and storms off the court(With no assitance from anyone) Then he has to literally be carried to the locker room, and less than two minutes later he makes a "heroic" return to the court sprinting out of the tunnel and plays just fine hitting multiple threes. Then right after the game he collapses in agony!!! Now like i said, he might have been hurt and i'm going to feel awful for posting this, but it all looked fake to me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin