Tidbits

Tidbits 

Coach Hatton sighting at the Nederland tournament….Joe Robertson BC having a nice start at the plate….Mitch Hubbard BC pitched a gem against HJ… Freshman Duplant from HJ has the make up to be a good ball player….Justin Harmon WB took a fastball deep off Matt Hicks…….Reggie Wilson WB match Hicks pitch for pitch in 8 inning thriller….CE King’s catcher is real deal, someone get his name….Nederland can swing the bat 1-9…Trevon Sonnier and Tyler Smith are hitting ropes…Cody Laird is swinging a hot bat as usual, a doubles machine…Cardenas might be the best hitter in the area, wait Kirby Bellow will be back Monday….Trae Hester struck out 15 of the hottest team in the area Jasper, plus a shutout….How about the LCM, make mince meat of a ranked team in Santa Fe and come back without coaches for awhile and spank Montgomery….Josh Veillon throws 5 great innings, all-around athlete Hunter Gonzales with doubles and rbi’s, throw in Mason Dallas and Ryan Waddell  and the Bears trip up north is already successful…Over at Orangefield the machine keeps rolling as Evans and Statum give up nothing on the mound and Taylor Townsend cools of a good team in Lumberton…If I left someone out it wasn’t on purpose

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="771243" timestamp="1267808283"]
Tidbits 

Coach Hatton sighting at the Nederland tournament….Joe Robertson BC having a nice start at the plate….Mitch Hubbard BC pitched a gem against HJ… Freshman Duplant from HJ has the make up to be a good ball player….Justin Harmon WB took a fastball deep off Matt Hicks…….Reggie Wilson WB match Hicks pitch for pitch in 8 inning thriller….CE King’s catcher is real deal, someone get his name….Nederland can swing the bat 1-9…Trevon Sonnier and Tyler Smith are hitting ropes…Cody Laird is swinging a hot bat as usual, a doubles machine…Cardenas might be the best hitter in the area, wait Kirby Bellow will be back Monday….Trae Hester struck out 15 of the hottest team in the area Jasper, plus a shutout….How about the LCM, make mince meat of a ranked team in Santa Fe and come back without coaches for awhile and spank Montgomery….Josh Veillon throws 5 great innings, all-around athlete Hunter Gonzales with doubles and rbi’s, throw in Mason Dallas and Ryan Waddell  and the Bears trip up north is already successful…Over at Orangefield the machine keeps rolling as Evans and Statum give up nothing on the mound and Taylor Townsend cools of a good team in Lumberton…If I left someone out it wasn’t on purpose

[/quote]

The catcher from C E King is Sr. Andrew Cole. Yes, he is the real deal!

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="771243" timestamp="1267808283"]
Tidbits 

[/quote]
Great....will this be an every week thing or just this time around?

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="771273" timestamp="1267810704"]
Hatton has a lot of talent he can be recruiting out there. BTW, Does anyone know if Ryan Sampere is playing for McNeese? I thought I saw him at the Beck warming up earlier, just not sure.
[/quote]

Yes, Sampere is playing for McNeese.

I was impressed last night on the CE King catcher as well....He threw a couple times from his knees to 3rd on a rope...

Ned sticks look mighty good for early in the season...Line-up looks pretty stout....

Hope I can catch the 2:30 game today....Nice day to watch some baseball!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder