NEDERLAND VS BRENHAM /Nederland Falls

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="769196" timestamp="1267498882"]
You guys played a heck of a game.  Great come back, had me worried.  Congratulations on your season.
[/quote]

BrenhamFan,  You have to be the most gracious winner we have ever seen.  I am sick of Brenham, but you almost make it bearable.  karma +1

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="769204" timestamp="1267499021"]
Congrats on a great season dogs! I look for you to make a push for regionals again next year! Nothing to hang your heads about. To the seniors, you were apart of one of the winningest classes to come through Nederland in a long long time! Now, let's go Bulldog Baseball!!!!
[/quote]Soccer play-offs are only a couple weeks away and there is a good chance Nederland and Brenham could meet again soon.

[quote name="westend1" post="769210" timestamp="1267499308"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=66727.msg769196#msg769196 date=1267498882]
You guys played a heck of a game.  Great come back, had me worried.  Congratulations on your season.
[/quote]

BrenhamFan,   You have to be the most gracious winner we have ever seen.  I am sick of Brenham, but you almost make it bearable.   karma +1
[/quote]

Win or lose, I believe in sportsmanship....I'm sure we'll be seeing you guys in a couple months, in the regional finals for baseball....which will prolly be another thriller.

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="769225" timestamp="1267499906"]
Brenham Congrats on getting the W! To further show my appreciation for you I will try to boost your economy by now getting off the computer and going to fix a very large bowl of BlueBell Ice Cream!  ;D :D
[/quote]

Lol, is it the PNG flavor that one of their fans said we "would have to make", after they beat us in football this year....oh, wait...they fell short on that.  Jk

reccosdog is right, there's soccer and baseball left.  It's very possible we'll meet again, soon.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder