What does BOJO mean?

The point was if venom33 hates LCM so much' date=' there are other places to live, that are even cheaper than living in LCM.

BTW, my lovely bride is a WOS graduate.[/quote']

it has nothing to do with disliking lcm!! my posts were concerning the meaning of bojo, the comments made about the young men who quit for whatever reason, and the fact you all are wetting yourselves over ONE win.... i never said anything about hatred,at all..... we have something to get over?? maybe you should put the gloves down and take the advice youre spitting out!

I Played for moody last year and this year. But when I heard all this Crap I walked out the door just like 5 other team mates did.

B- Bears

O- Over come

J- Joined as

O- One

Coach Moody Played HS ball at El Campo and was coached by two former Permian Coaches. The DC from the 84 Permian State Champ was EC 's head coach. He brought the pride from that program to EL Campo. El Campo was referred to as little Permian during his tenure. Coach Moody also worked Tam Hollingshead who was a Permian HC Coach Moody has taken the things he has learned from those coaches and made it apart of his program. I know this because I was one of his HS teammates. Go BOJO. Show them some Big Red Magic Coach Moody. Sorry you can not believe in a team and its rallying point.

i agree' date=' whatever it takes to get your guys pumped up.... but it is soooo lame! whomever made this up, the least they couldve done was be original, just a little. my son plays football at lcm and him along with the majority of the team and school think its totally lame, heck half of em have no idea what it stands for and are ashamed to say it at the pep rallys.... :oops:[/quote']

This almost sounds like a certain Lumberton fan. Try supporting the idea instead of making light of it. This is a big problem @ LCM. They will never "join togeather as one" if these kids don't get the support from the home front.

I Played for moody last year and this year. But when I heard all this Crap I walked out the door just like 5 other team mates did.

B- Bears

O- Over come

J- Joined as

O- One

looks like they are really missing you and your buddies, good luck at the sonic before Friday nights game....hope you have a great slush

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder