LUMBERTON

will someone tell raiderpride this..he keeps Pm me and is talking trash...Someone tell him I even made up a new thread congratulating yall..Please..Raiderpride if you read this or if you can read look and see what i wrote..I have congratulated yall..Good gosh..You have won one district game not the superbowl

i wasnt trash talking you i sent the message because you were saying that yall were gonna win and yall didnt and if i was trash talking you i most definitely would not have said good luck to you and the pirates on the rest of the season, im trying to stay away from the trash because all it does is give us a bad name

LRaiser7 - Your a punk and probably sit the bench the whole game. :shock: What are you the waterboy???? :oops:

Just kidding!

You must of got all those moves and that speed from your old man - LOL!!!

:lol:

You played one hell of a game, son. I'll bet your dad is REAL proud of you!!!! :wink:

AND YES I AM!!! VERY PROUD!

Good Luck Lumberton.

Think of nothing else, Central should be the only thing on your mind. They are just like any other team they can be beaten.

Good Luck on Friday the 13th.................. A night anything can happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest PurplePride

:D Great advice 83/60! That goes to all teams that read this....who will have their "game on" this Friday night....You just never know.....nothing is FOR SURE! Safe trip and game to everyone!

Go Broncos! :wink:

will someone tell raiderpride this..he keeps Pm me and is talking trash...Someone tell him I even made up a new thread congratulating yall..Please..Raiderpride if you read this or if you can read look and see what i wrote..I have congratulated yall..Good gosh..You have won one district game not the superbowl

if i remember correctly when vidor upset nederland...they to actin like they "won the superbowl" so let them enjoy what they have done

if i remember correctly when vidor upset nederland...they to actin like they "won the superbowl" so let them enjoy what they have done

That wasnt even the point..So before you run your mouth figure out what is going on first..This kid was private messaging me and talking noise after I already congratulated them several times..I even made a whole thread up of me congratlating them..Why dont yall go figure out how to win a district game BIG DOG1, apparently yall arent as good as yall think..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder