Congrads to 9u Gladiators

Bobcat101

I think it's on to talks Trash sometimes. But I think some of these coaches take it too serious. I use baseball or sports in general as a way to teach my two boys about committment, work ethics and just plain ole giving 100% in what ever they do. Are the Gladiators the best? Ah, no. Are there better teams out there (ah, Roughriders), and I'm sure there are lesser experienced teams out there. I tell not only my kids but all the kids I coach, there is always somebody that's going to be stronger, bigger, and faster, but the true test is if and when you get knocked down will you get up for some more.

People may think I'm cheesey, but I show the kids I coach in all sport to drive to win, and whether you win or lose has nothing to do with the scoreboard. 

[quote name="Bobcat101" post="770753" timestamp="1267739801"]
I think it's on to talks Trash sometimes. But I think some of these coaches take it too serious. I use baseball or sports in general as a way to teach my two boys about committment, work ethics and just plain ole giving 100% in what ever they do. Are the Gladiators the best? Ah, no. Are there better teams out there (ah, Roughriders), and I'm sure there are lesser experienced teams out there. I tell not only my kids but all the kids I coach, there is always somebody that's going to be stronger, bigger, and faster, but the true test is if and when you get knocked down will you get up for some more.

People may think I'm cheesey, but I show the kids I coach in all sport to drive to win, and whether you win or lose has nothing to do with the scoreboard. 
[/quote]

oh, BTW. Who's is this Juan guy?  He must be a pain in the butt. And that's not good if people are confusing me with him. No good! 

[quote name="Bobcat101" post="770759" timestamp="1267740068"]
[quote author=Bobcat101 link=topic=66380.msg770753#msg770753 date=1267739801]

[/quote]

oh, BTW. Who's is this Juan guy?  He must be a pain in the butt. And that's not good if people are confusing me with him. No good! 
[/quote]Bobcat101(not Juan)  Have you ever heard the chant Watermelon, Watermelon, Watermelon rine look at the scoreboard and see who's behind?  lol  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder