Lumberton-35 Vidor-29 FINAL/Post Game Comments

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that this really changes anything..But what was up with the clock guy..? He messed up several times tonight..and the down marker guy move the down box and the referee had to get onto him..\Then they didnt knwo where to mark the ball at

then when we caught the ball at the 10 and the back judge ruled it a completion and the LINE judge came behind him and ruled it Incomplete..that was crazy..that play there was a key play

:o:o:o:o:o

Congrats Lumberton you won fair and square. However, Horrible refs and I really think vidor was the better team, we just didnt look alive sometimes and turnovers costed us. By the way its kind of bad when your announcer has to remind yall to cheer it was annoying.

And please get someone who can keep score corectly and line markers that dont cheat for yall.

Congrats Lumberton you won fair and square. However, Horrible refs and I really think vidor was the better team, we just didnt look alive sometimes and turnovers costed us. By the way its kind of bad when your announcer has to remind yall to cheer it was annoying.

And please get someone who can keep score corectly and line markers that dont cheat for yall.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT!

HAHAHA I deffiantly agree with you there Pimp Smack.... i guess they are blaming there lost on the refs now.... why cant they just accept the fact that lumberton is a beter and diffrent team this year and would have beat vidor with any zebra crew.... good luck to you vidor for the rest of the year.. the way this district is looking anything can happen.....

HAHAHA I deffiantly agree with you there Pimp Smack.... i guess they are blaming there lost on the refs now.... why cant they just accept the fact that lumberton is a beter and diffrent team this year and would have beat vidor with any zebra crew.... good luck to you vidor for the rest of the year.. the way this district is looking anything can happen.....
I know lumberton won last night..no one is blaming the zebras ,..but fumbles inside our 10 yard line twice?? one inside the 15..that changes the game right there..And the catch where the deflected pass ended up in the other receivers hands?? Those are just things that happen..

but Yall made plays when yall had to.. Like I said earlier if we played yall again I beleive we would win..yall are definately going to have to so something with yalls run defense..Our fullback hasnt carried the ball all year and he ran right up the middle last night, all night.Congrats on the win, but dont count us out yet..we have the same record as yall..

we do have the same record and i am deffiantly not counting yall out yet... but come on what makes you so sure that if yall did our could play us again.... why in the world would yall win??
Well mayeb it was the three fumbles that happened on the goal line..you dont think that they hurt us at all??

We fumbled on our 5,10,and 18 yard line..those were possible scores that we were driviing on yall..

Yall made plays like I said, but there were plays that were 3rd and long and your QB was running for his life and he would just throw the ball up and somehow they were caught..we ran up and down the field on yall..

the deflected pass that went off the kids head and the other raider was just happened to be standing there and caught it..those are things that arent going to happen every night..

I am not taking anything away from your guys,yall are a well coached team..but in my opinion if we played yall again I believe we would win...

we do have the same record and i am deffiantly not counting yall out yet... but come on what makes you so sure that if yall did our could play us again.... why in the world would yall win??
and you say why in the world would yall win??

because it wasnt a blowout like 55-7 or anything..yall scored the go ahead Td with 38 seconds left,thats why I say it could have went either way..

I have sat here and have read a lot of crap. I have seen a lot of "they said, we said". High school football is just that, high school football. Everybody seems to have an excuse for everything, even when you win or lose. Whether it is the officials, turn overs, your best players aren't in the game; I think when you make a statement like "WE" -you better be on the field to do what ever it is that you said you were going to do.

This is my first post and yes, I am from Lumberton. I am not saying that Lumberton is the best or worst team, nor do I feel strongly about the other teams in our district. I wish them all the best of luck. Talking trash is not the answer,we need to encourage our players and promote good sportsmanship. I think everyone can agree that, the district has had some good games. So lets just go out on Friday and enjoy the game.

I have sat here and have read a lot of crap. I have seen a lot of "they said' date=' we said". High school football is just that, high school football. Everybody seems to have an excuse for everything, even when you win or lose. Whether it is the officials, turn overs, your best players aren't in the game; I think when you make a statement like "WE" -you better be on the field to do what ever it is that you said you were going to do.

This is my first post and yes, I am from Lumberton. I am not saying that Lumberton is the best or worst team, nor do I feel strongly about the other teams in our district. I wish them all the best of luck. Talking trash is not the answer,we need to encourage our players and promote good sportsmanship. I think everyone can agree that, the district has had some good games. So lets just go out on Friday and enjoy the game.[/quote']

Nice 1st post, welcome aboard. I'm not saying you want be attacked but you starting out well.

It doesn't matter if it was one point or fifty, Vidor lost. LUMBERTON BEAT THEM! at homecoming at that! Both sides played a great game and both sides made mistakes. The outcome of this game won't change no matter how many times they play. Anyway, good luck to Vidor and we hope your injured player gets back in the game soon.

Both teams played a strong game, however Lumberton "got it done" in the end.

Now to the officials, what a rediculous joke on both sides of the ball. Their were missed calls with the judges standing just feet away, blown calls on turnovers, and a huge waste of time by not knowing what was going on.

How is that "retarded?" You were destroyed by a team that is far from invincible, yet it's "retarded" for me to bring it up? You beat VIDOR. Whoop. Call me when you beat Central.

And yeah... it probably is offensive. My "Inbred Bowl" post about the vidor/lum game was deleted. How is this different?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder