Hardin Made it to Playoffs.

Da Boss

woodville not one time got on the forum and boasted about beating this team and beating that team..last nights game was simply hardins night...not taking anything away from the woodville lady eagles because by far they are the better team but last night jus wasnt their night...looking silly? east chambers dont even go there..the bus ride home from silsbee was the same route from kirbyville. what happen to all the
"o no problem games" all on the forums downing everyone except theirselves..now thats wat u call silly but thats wat happens when you're not use to winning and in woodville case not use to losing...but woodville has nothing to hang their heads about it jus wasnt their night...3 people scoring and one having 20 of the pitiful 32 that was scored showed again it jus wasnt their night..not puttin hardin down but it was nothing spectacular that they did on the court woodville girls wasnt ready to play didnt bring their A game and not to mentioned got OUT COACHED.!!!! :o ...

[quote name="ol skool_10" post="762632" timestamp="1266596767"]
woodville not one time got on the forum and boasted about beating this team and beating that team..last nights game was simply hardins night[color=blue]...not taking anything away from the woodville lady eagles because by far they are the better team but last night jus wasnt their night.[/color]..looking silly? east chambers dont even go there..the bus ride home from silsbee was the same route from kirbyville. what happen to all the
"o no problem games" all on the forums downing everyone except theirselves..now thats wat u call silly but thats wat happens when you're not use to winning and in woodville case not use to losing...but woodville has nothing to hang their heads about it jus wasnt their night...3 people scoring and one having 20 of the pitiful 32 that was scored showed again it jus wasnt their night..[color=blue]not puttin hardin down but it was nothing spectacular that they did on the court [/color] woodville girls wasnt ready to play didnt bring their A game and not to mentioned got OUT COACHED.!!!! :o ...
[/quote]

What a great world we live in that everyone can express their own opinion...  I do think that Hardin played a "spectacular" game.  And Hornet defense kept Woodville from their best game by keeping pressure on the shooters and posts.  Yes, maybe Woodville had an off night, but it is not right to take away what the Lady Hornets did last night.  It was not a fluke.  If you have been watching them grow and mature this season, you can see they have a great future.
Congrats to Woodville on an awesome season.   :)

[quote name="ol skool_10" post="762632" timestamp="1266596767"]
woodville not one time got on the forum and boasted about beating this team and beating that team..last nights game was simply hardins night...not taking anything away from the woodville lady eagles because by far they are the better team but last night jus wasnt their night...looking silly? east chambers dont even go there..the bus ride home from silsbee was the same route from kirbyville. what happen to all the
"o no problem games" all on the forums downing everyone except theirselves..now thats wat u call silly but thats wat happens when you're not use to winning and in woodville case not use to losing...but woodville has nothing to hang their heads about it jus wasnt their night...3 people scoring and one having 20 of the pitiful 32 that was scored showed again it jus wasnt their night..not puttin hardin down but it was nothing spectacular that they did on the court woodville girls wasnt ready to play didnt bring their A game and not to mentioned got OUT COACHED.!!!! :o ...
[/quote]

You'll had a bad night because Hardin played the best defensive scheme you'll have seen and you'll couldn't handle it to say Hardin had nothing to do with it is tells me you don't know basketball

basketball..dont know it..ha..no comment...and why is it you'll?? why is it that i have to be from woodville....but woodville has been faced with this defense all year..as a matter of fact thats all this team have been faced with so before u come on here blogging about what u dont know get your facts straight...like i said it was nothing spectacular hardin did woodville had an off game...like i also said im not taking anything from the lady hornets one heck of a game but it wasnt them that beat woodville they beat themselves. and if im not mistaken Bucof2010 stated that woodville was made look silly in one forum but all on another forum rooting for the eagles before this game was played...East Chambers you guys are crzy. :D

[quote name="ol skool_10" post="762706" timestamp="1266604288"]
basketball..dont know it..ha..no comment...and why is it you'll?? why is it that i have to be from woodville....but woodville has been faced with this defense all year..as a matter of fact thats all this team have been faced with so before u come on here blogging about what u dont know get your facts straight...like i said it was nothing spectacular hardin did woodville had an off game...like i also said im not taking anything from the lady hornets one heck of a game but it wasnt them that beat woodville they beat themselves. and if im not mistaken Bucof2010 stated that woodville was made look silly in one forum but all on another forum rooting for the eagles before this game was played...East Chambers you guys are crzy. :D
[/quote]
so hardin didn't beat woodville? who did, it surely wasn't just woodville playing on the court, so i don't see how they beat themselves.

Noooooooooo, Hardin won that game because of the defense, and the support. They went in there knowing that they could do it, and played with heart. Woodville had it set in there mind that they would have won anyways, just because they went lastyear.. Anything can, and did happen. Hardin played with heart, and they had the drive to prove everyone wrong, and that's part of basketball.. To make it happen. And the Hornets definatly brought it! Congrats!

[quote name="ol skool_10" post="762706" timestamp="1266604288"]
basketball..dont know it..ha..no comment...and why is it you'll?? why is it that i have to be from woodville....but woodville has been faced with this defense all year..as a matter of fact thats all this team have been faced with so before u come on here blogging about what u dont know get your facts straight...like i said [color=red][b]it was nothing spectacular hardin [/b] [/color] did woodville had an off game...like i also said im not taking anything from the lady hornets one heck of a game but it wasnt them that beat woodville they beat themselves. and if im not mistaken Bucof2010 stated that woodville was made look silly in one forum but all on another forum rooting for the eagles before this game was played...East Chambers you guys are crzy. :D
[/quote]
You're not taking anything away from Hardin, huh?
A little contradictory don't you think?

I happen to know the Hardin assistant coach quite well.  They went to Silsbee to meet Woodville with an unbelievable amount of confidence.  I thought she was crazy as well, but they believed they could do it, and they went in there and did it.  Simple as that.

[quote name="Da Boss" post="758984" timestamp="1265985560"]
its funny how ec was going to try and blow hardin out like they did everybody else in the district, and if im not mistaking ec beat hardin by 27 when hardin didnt have all of their players. :) i think its really funny that only ec has something negative to say about hardin and everybody else is down with us. ec yall will not go as far in playoffs as yall think yall will the attitudes are too bad.
[/quote]

And look who was right..
Woodville thought they had it in the bag, and obviously didn't.
Congrats Hornets!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder