SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show

Join Joey Vincent and me, Mike Sanchez, TONIGHT at the Hamburger Depot in downtown Beaumont as we bring you the SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show, LIVE, here at our new time at 6pm!!! Joey and I will go over last weeks area basketball games, preview this week's games, announce the team rankings and go over all the area district standings. We will also discuss playoff scenarios for our local teams. In addition we will discuss a little Super Bowl talk as well.

Post any questions or comments here on this thread and we will get to them later in our discussion segment.

Show will start at 6pm and last until 8pm. Come out and join us for some great food and fun.

If you can't, just click the link provided to listen in to all the area basketball talk.

The SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show, LIVE, here TONIGHT on the SETXsports Network!!!

http://setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=200:setxsports-show-live&catid=72:shows&Itemid=152

Guest Two-Dogs...
PNG three starters gone. two to grades and one to broken wrist! We are a totally different team as of last monday! and Joey is a [b]fair weather fan![/b]

Guest Two-Dogs...
Three starters out.  Two were lost starting with central game and my son was starting with Livingston. One f thhem would not hav made the difference but three?!?!? come on its a different team and you know it.

I haven't looked at the UIL bracket so who does the 21-3a runnerup get in the opening round ? I had a friend who called the Cleveland club last week and he tells me they are looking solid.Will Silsbee or HJ get them early or can we look for it in the regional tourney.

The rain is moving FAST probably will be thru Beaumont by 8 pm.

How good will Silsbee be next year?

A young Indian boy asks the Indian chief,”Grandfather why do all of us Indians have strange names?”

He replies,”Well son in the dawn of the day into which the young were born, the indian brave will leave his teepee.

The first thing he see’s will be the name of his young.”
“Like your sister, Running Deer, the first thing your father saw was a running deer and,your brother Flying Eagle, the first thing your father saw was a flying eagle.

Now do you understand me Two Dogs F.....g?”

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476