SATURDAY MORNING HEADLINES

Guest Football

"How can this be? Unbeatable 7th graders lose 2 in a row at the Varsity Level!"

"Lumberton Freshmen Wins again. Undefeated Freshmen Coach named new head coach after Creuder loses magic with 2nd loss"

Kirbyville Spanked by the Real Deal Mustangs

LCM Teddy Bears roll over and play dead against the Tribe.

Jasper is Back' date=' With First Win of the Season.

HF Loses AGAIN

Silsbee and BC Game Ends in a Shocker![/quote']

Lets see...

Wrong, Right, Wrong, Wrong, Right... Tie..... GLAD I'M NOT A BETTING MAN :-) !!!!

Congrats Lumberton and LCM.... Looks like ya'll are setting up a good battle between each other!

keep making excuses pirate fan ... everyone expected us to lose and look what happened. have fun losing to dayton this week! :lol:
What excuses am i making..??I only have congratulated yall.. And the only thing I even said close to that was we fumbled inside our 15 a few times..So what are you talking about?? Or are you just getting on here to ruin your mouth??..

No not really it is the truth..Like I said before a thousand times..yall were the better team that night..We made key mistakes..Yall made plays when yall had to..Yall are a good team and yall beat us..YALL WON!!!!!!

I dont know how many pats on the back yall want..If you want everyone to get on here and Kiss yalls A$$ because you won a game, it aint gonna happen..Tomorrow is Monday..Concentrate on who yall play this week..Vidor lost to Lumberton..Are you happy...VIDOR LOST TO LUMBERTON>>>>>>>>>

I am sure you will want to hear it moreto make yourself feel better..If you do just go read this post over, and over,and over..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder