HOW'S YOUR TEAM LOOKIN

TLB0

Panther Baseball is looking good if I could get a few more pitchers. and another catcher. The only bad thing I have going is a 2nd baseman out with a broke grothplate in his ankle and a centerfielder out with a bad wrist.

Anyone intrested in trying out please call  Kraig Erwin @ 832-401-2591

The 14U SETX SELECT Whitecaps played this past weekend in the President's Day tournament in Houston, Tx. going 2-1-1 and finishing 6th out of 19 teams.  The Whitecaps first win on Sunday was an 11 inning- 3 hour and 45 minute game where they cam out on top 8-7 against Team Extreme Houston.  The Whitecaps came from behind 4 times, 3 of which where in extra innings and eventually pulled out the win with an RBI from Blake Carbaugh (Lumberton) in the bottom of the 11th.  The Whitecaps used 6 pitchers during the marathon game and was on their 6th time through the lineup when the game finally finished. They were led this past weekend on the mound by:

Eric Foshee (Vidor) - 7 Innings, 13 K, 4 BB, 2 H, 0 ER

And offensively by:

Eric Foshee (Vidor) - .500 BA, .667 OBP, 5 R, 3 BB
Collin Bledsoe (Hardin Jefferson) - .286 BA, .500 OBP, 3 BB, 4 RBI

The Whitecaps next tournament will be February 27-28 at Marauder Park in Lumberton, Tx.

• 3 weeks later...
The 14U SETX SELECT Whitecaps played Feb. 27-28 at Marauder Park in Lumberton and finished with a 3-1 record bringing their overall record to 26-8-1.  The Whitecaps will play again this coming weekend (March 13-14) at Marauder Park for the St. Patrick's Day Showdown.  The Whitecaps were led this past weeked offensively by:

Shay Singleton (Vidor) - .428 BA, .583 OBP, 6 R
Cooper Dix (Lumberton) - .555 BA, .600 OBP, 3 R, 3 RBI
Collin Bledsoe (Hardin Jefferson) - .500 BA, .666 OBP, 3 R, 1 RBI
Zach Johnson (Vidor) - .666 BA, .700 OBP, 2 R, 5 RBI

[quote name="GTWHITECAPS" post="773363" timestamp="1268077901"]
The 14U SETX SELECT Whitecaps played Feb. 27-28 at Marauder Park in Lumberton and finished with a 3-1 record bringing their overall record to 26-8-1.  The Whitecaps will play again this coming weekend (March 13-14) at Marauder Park for the St. Patrick's Day Showdown.  The Whitecaps were led this past weeked offensively by:

Shay Singleton (Vidor) - .428 BA, .583 OBP, 6 R
Cooper Dix (Lumberton) - .555 BA, .600 OBP, 3 R, 3 RBI
Collin Bledsoe (Hardin Jefferson) - .500 BA, .666 OBP, 3 R, 1 RBI
Zach Johnson (Vidor) - .666 BA, .700 OBP, 2 R, 5 RBI
[/quote]

What division are yall playing in? Are you playing 54/80 or 60/90?

Sounds like yall had a good weekend. Hopefully our 14's will get a shot at yall once we get off the ground. It's always good to play good competition.

Good luck and have a good season.

The Franchise went 3-1 over the weekend for a second place finish.  On sat. the pitching and fielding was near perfect in getting 4-1 and 9-7 wins and Sunday was not bad either in a 7-6 come from behind win in the last inning and a 14-6 chamionship game to a class above team with good pitching.

[quote name="GTWHITECAPS" post="776137" timestamp="1268425262"]
We play Nations Baseball and are 26-8-1 overall (6-0 against Select grade teams, 19-8-1 against Elite grade teams, and 1-0 against Premier grade teams).  We play 60-90. What 14U team are you associated with?
[/quote]

We have a 14U team with Gulf Coast Baseball. Let me start by saying, all I'm saying is that we like to play good competition and that's all I'm saying. I'm not talking trash. I have alot of confidence in our team and we will play 60 90 also. Good luck this season and hopefully we can compete at some point.

No worries, I didn't take it in a negative way at all. That is good to hear that you guys are close to getting started and yes, playing good teams is always ideal when trying to develop players. Hopefully you guys can get you season kicked off soon, I believe you guys are signed up for the next tournament in Lumberton along with us and eight other teams. Good luck with your season and maybe we will see you guys soon. 

The 14U SETX SELECT Whitecaps played this past weekend in the St. Patrick's Day Tournament and went 2-2 against some very good competition.  On Saturday the Whitecaps edged out the Villiage Creek Vipers 4-3 with a great effort on the mound from Joseph Hancock (Lumberton) then fell to Champion Baseball 8-3.  On Sunday the Whitecaps split two games vs eventual tournament champ 14U Premier Tomball Tornadoes, during the Whitecap's 6-0 victory Cooper Dix (Lumberton) pitched a complete game shutout in a tremendous effort.  The Whitecaps will travel to Spring, Tx the last weekend of March to participate in the Spring Tournament against 20+ teams from Texas.

The Whitecaps were led this psat weekend on the mound by:

Cooper Dix (Lumberton)- 6 Innings, 1 K, 1 BB, 5 H, 0 R, 0 ER
Joseph Hancock (Lumberton)- 5.3 Innings, 8 K, 2 BB, 5 H, 3 R, 3 ER

and offensively by:

Eric Foshee (Vidor)- .400 BA, .700 OBP, 3 R, 5 BB
Chance Koch (Lumberton)- .428 BA, .600 OBP, 2 R, 2 BB, 2 RBI
Caleb Croom (Vidor)- .500 BA, .666 OBP, 2 R, 2 BB, 1 RBI
Josh Clayton (Vidor)- .333 BA, .500 OBP, 2 BB, 3 RBI

The Franchise went 3-1-1 over the weekend for a second place finish in the 13u-open division.  Friday nights game was a 10-10 tie with Vidor and Sat. game was a 10-5 win over Atascocita Aces.  Sundays bracket play started with a 8-0 win over Yankees baseball followed by a 6-5 win over Vidor.  The championship game was a 6-2 loss to the Young Guns.

Overall record 12-12-2
Grade 15 record 6-4
Grade 16 record 5-8-2
Grade 17 record 1-0

The Franchise is a grade 15 team

The Franchise roster includes:

Buna - Joesph Clark
Buna - Kreston O'dell-Richardson
Buna - Jacob Palmer
Buna - Micah Ramey
Buna - Perry Smith

Jasper - Connor Phillips
Jasper - Cayne Ueckert

Kountze - Jake Arsement
Kountze - Kolton Ballance
Kountze - Austin Marshall

Beaumont - Billy Cruz

Mont Belvieu - Logan Lyday

The Franchise had another good weekend posting a 3-1-1 record.  Teams grade in parenthesis
Sat. games
(15)Franchise-5                  (15)Franchise-5
(17)The Force-4                (16)Vidor-5

Sunday Games              Semi-Finals                                          Championship
(15)Franchise-2            (15)Franchise-9    11 innings                (17)The Force-9
(15)Strike Force-0          (16)Vidor-6                                        (15)Franchise-7

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder