***POSSIBLE PLAYOFF PREVIEW CLASSIC***

HubTx

EastexSports.com has talked to an East Texas high school about the possible use of their gym for a Playoff Preview Classic, similar to what was put on at UT Tyler last season.

I know there are many coaches on this site and parents and players.  If there is any interest in participating, should your team make the postseason, if you could PM me on the site or email me at [email protected], it would be appreciated.

I think the ideal limit would be 12 teams, and we would try as hard as we could to match you up with a caliber of team you are interested in playing.

I know that we are a long way from the playoffs, but something like this will take some planning.  Thanks for helping make the site what it is, and we look forward to seeing you on EastexSports.com!

With enough interest, we will do this before this postseason.... It is going to be in Rusk if we do it, so most SETX teams are not more than an hour and a half, maybe two from there....  Would be nice to see some East Texas vs. Southeast Texas matchups!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami