Who will win Aransas Pass Tournament

[quote name="Cowboy4jc" post="725129" timestamp="1260126313"]
[quote author=tubelator link=topic=63156.msg725114#msg725114 date=1260124378]
There are 2 issues with your post cowboy. 1) It was not a BH fan that hollered "let 'em play" after a foul on HJ, it was a HJ fan that hollered this, I was sitting a couple of rows behind the person that hollered it. 2) If the ref did actually say this to the fans in the stands (I did not personally hear this) then that pretty much shows the quality of refs that we had for that game. I would suspect it was the taller of the 2 refs if I had to guess. We also had him in last years game with HJ if memory serves me correctly. Unfortunately he spent a little too much time during the game joking with the HJ coach and listening to the stands and not enough time paying attention to the game.

It was a great game and I would love to see BH play HJ again this year but I know it won't/can't happen.

Good luck to 2 quality teams during the remainder of the season.
[/quote]
Ok, sorry then he looked like a BH fan to me and the people I was sitting with and yes sir. It was the taller of the two refs.
[/quote]
Cowboy you must have been lost...

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="725119" timestamp="1260124885"]
BH and HJ will not play again this year...........so BH will have to go an entire year wondering about what could have been if they had not blown an 18 point lead!!! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

BLOWN lead by BH is right on target.. The REFs were bad the whole tournament for ALL the teams, I watched several other teams play and the REFs did a poor job all weekend

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="727096" timestamp="1260388938"]
Refs are refs..............once you establish how they are going to call a game you make adjustments.........if you don't then you are the fans and teams gripping because you feel the refs cost you the game!!!
[/quote]
:)
You have me mistaken for some one who is gripping saying the REFs cost us the game!
BH blew a 18 point lead not the REFs.. I just think the REFs could have been better.

Guest stevenash
[quote name="kindafunny" post="727102" timestamp="1260389317"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=63156.msg727096#msg727096 date=1260388938]
Refs are refs..............once you establish how they are going to call a game you make adjustments.........if you don't then you are the fans and teams gripping because you feel the refs cost you the game!!!
[/quote]
You have me mistaken for some one who is gripping saying the REFs cost us the game!
BH blew a 18 point lead not the REFs.. I just think the REFs could have been better.
[/quote]

Gee, weren't the refs the same ones who were officiating when BH got the 18 point lead?  I guess they officiated the game fairly up until HJ started to make a comeback and then they gave HJ a decided advantage.  If they "wanted" HJ to win, why did they go to all of the trouble of "allowing" them to get down by 18?

[quote name="stevenash" post="727149" timestamp="1260391572"]
[quote author=kindafunny link=topic=63156.msg727102#msg727102 date=1260389317]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Gee, weren't the refs the same ones who were officiating when BH got the 18 point lead?  I guess they officiated the game fairly up until HJ started to make a comeback and then they gave HJ a decided advantage.  If they "wanted" HJ to win, why did they go to all of the trouble of "allowing" them to get down by 18?
[/quote]

HUH?  GEEEEEE!  Nash take your meds and re-read the post! ;D

Guest stevenash
[quote name="kindafunny" post="727158" timestamp="1260392453"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=63156.msg727149#msg727149 date=1260391572]
[quote author=kindafunny link=topic=63156.msg727102#msg727102 date=1260389317]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I will take my meds as soon as you correctly spell "griping".  Couldnt the refs "always" have been better?

[/quote]

HUH?  GEEEEEE!  Nash take your meds and re-read the post! ;D
[/quote]

[quote name="Bench Warmer" post="727054" timestamp="1260386845"]
[quote author=Cowboy4jc link=topic=63156.msg725129#msg725129 date=1260126313]
[quote author=tubelator link=topic=63156.msg725114#msg725114 date=1260124378]
There are 2 issues with your post cowboy. 1) It was not a BH fan that hollered "let 'em play" after a foul on HJ, it was a HJ fan that hollered this, I was sitting a couple of rows behind the person that hollered it. 2) If the ref did actually say this to the fans in the stands (I did not personally hear this) then that pretty much shows the quality of refs that we had for that game. I would suspect it was the taller of the 2 refs if I had to guess. We also had him in last years game with HJ if memory serves me correctly. Unfortunately he spent a little too much time during the game joking with the HJ coach and listening to the stands and not enough time paying attention to the game.

It was a great game and I would love to see BH play HJ again this year but I know it won't/can't happen.

Good luck to 2 quality teams during the remainder of the season.
[/quote]
Ok, sorry then he looked like a BH fan to me and the people I was sitting with and yes sir. It was the taller of the two refs.
[/quote]
Cowboy you must have been lost...
[/quote]
I normally am but hey, its hard to appreciate the light until you spend some time in the dark.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder