Cleveland vs Caldwell

C-TOWN

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote author=cbmurphy11 link=topic=62491.msg710908#msg710908 date=1258491795]
Caldwell plays in a tougher district and I can see them putting this game away with their ball control offense. 

Caldwell = 28
Cleveland = 14

Undoubtfully you have not seen Cleveland play.... VERY STRONG Defense.... Very Speedy Offense.... Too Many Athletes for Caldwell..

Guest PrimeTime
Cleveland vs. Caldwell

Battle of the trenches between two very talented and well coached teams. This will be a great matchup but unfortunatly the winner gets Carthage.

[quote name="PrimeTime" post="711142" timestamp="1258513140"]
Cleveland vs. Caldwell

Battle of the trenches between two very talented and well coached teams. This will be a great matchup but unfortunatly the winner gets Carthage.

[/quote]

PT I am going to get your Karma back up.

Caldwell 14, Navasota 0.
Caldwell 35, Rockdale 14.
Caldwell 35, Cameron 28.

All big games in district, the Cameron game coming at the end of the season after the Hornets were already district champs.  Caldwell is not spectacular on offense, but they can control the clock, and despite rumors, they can pass the ball and catch a team with their pants down.  Their defense is quick to the ball, and they swarm every tackle.  They have a couple of guys that just seem like they cannot be blocked on defense, no matter what you do.

I like Cleveland and Caldwell both, but I will have to stay with 24-3A because I think the district champs from over here are ready to get past that hump that has been East Texas in the playoffs.  Their kids are a firey bunch, and their fan base is extremely loud and well traveled.  Look for Caldwell to hold the Indians in place.  Good luck to both schools, it is the playoffs, and anything can happen.

[quote name="navscanmaster" post="711239" timestamp="1258518740"]
Caldwell 14, Navasota 0.
Caldwell 35, Rockdale 14.
Caldwell 35, Cameron 28.

All big games in district, the Cameron game coming at the end of the season after the Hornets were already district champs.  Caldwell is not spectacular on offense, but they can control the clock, and despite rumors, they can pass the ball and catch a team with their pants down.  Their defense is quick to the ball, and they swarm every tackle.  They have a couple of guys that just seem like they cannot be blocked on defense, no matter what you do.

I like Cleveland and Caldwell both, but I will have to stay with 24-3A because I think the district champs from over here are ready to get past that hump that has been East Texas in the playoffs.  Their kids are a firey bunch, and their fan base is extremely loud and well traveled.  Look for Caldwell to hold the Indians in place.  Good luck to both schools, it is the playoffs, and anything can happen.
[/quote]

I disagree but a very objective and good post.

Lets look at it like this:

Caldwell and Cleveland both played Rudder and Shepard listed below are the final score of those games.

Cleveland 25, Rudder 6                      19 point victory
Cleveland 55, Shepard 21                  34 point victory

Caldwell 42, Rudder 6                        35 point victory
Caldwell 69, Shepard 22                    47 point victory

Cleveland played  7-3 Bridge City and won,  Bridge City was really untested had not won against any big opponents.

Cleveland's district is not even close to what Caldwell had to contend with.

Cleveland has not played a ranked team all season.  Caldwell has played 3 that were ranked in the AP 3a top 10, not just in the setxsports.com top 10. 

I guess my point is Caldwell D, and Cleveland D are evenly match.  The deference is Caldwell's offense has scored more against the same opponents.       

There it is in black and white.

[quote name="SD2009" post="711282" timestamp="1258521194"]
i hope cleveland gets pounded into the ground and spit on
[/quote]

Are you in like the 6th grade or something? Grow up dude, we all want OUR team to win, good luck to both teams , may we have a safe and injury free game.....       GO INDIANS

[quote name="C-TOWN" post="711449" timestamp="1258561047"]
[quote author=SD2009 link=topic=62491.msg711282#msg711282 date=1258521194]
[/quote]

Are you in like the 6th grade or something? Grow up dude, we all want OUR team to win, good luck to both teams , may we have a safe and injury free game.....       GO INDIANS
[/quote]

;D

[quote name="Hornets Rule" post="711366" timestamp="1258554025"]
Lets look at it like this:

Caldwell and Cleveland both played Rudder and Shepard listed below are the final score of those games.

Cleveland 25, Rudder 6                      19 point victory
Cleveland 55, Shepard 21                   34 point victory

Caldwell 42, Rudder 6                        35 point victory
[b]Caldwell 69, Shepard 22                    47 point victory[/b]

Cleveland played  7-3 Bridge City and won,  Bridge City was really untested had not won against any big opponents.

Cleveland's district is not even close to what Caldwell had to contend with.

Cleveland has not played a ranked team all season.  Caldwell has played 3 that were ranked in the AP 3a top 10, not just in the setxsports.com top 10. 

I guess my point is Caldwell D, and Cleveland D are evenly match.  The deference is Caldwell's offense has scored more against the same opponents.       

There it is in black and white.
[/quote]

Caldwell ran the score up against us when we put our backups in for varsity experience. We were in the caldwell game for a half. Cleveland took us out from the very start.

[quote name="C-TOWN" post="711449" timestamp="1258561047"]
[quote author=SD2009 link=topic=62491.msg711282#msg711282 date=1258521194]
[/quote]

[/quote]
no i just hate cleveland all they do is talk trash and cant back it up. just like you. you wont do anything

Ha you must have never seen C-Town. Ha believe me he can more than back it up. Ha that is there funny. Would love for you to say that to this face.  8) Former golden golve champ mean anything? Good one.

[quote name="liltex" post="711846" timestamp="1258602882"]
Now that's dotting an eye and crossing your TTTeeth :Good Luck
[/quote]

Yea liltex that's right and hey bro I am going to try to get back in time for the Crosby and Dayton game. What time are both? I want to meet up with you guys if it is not raining.

[quote name="etbu" post="711832" timestamp="1258601854"]
Ha you must have never seen C-Town. Ha believe me he can more than back it up. Ha that is there funny. Would love for you to say that to this face.  8) Former golden golve champ mean anything? Good one.
[/quote]

Lmao, etbu, that guy must be looking for a little more than football talk!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline