WOS JR. WHITE (STJFL) VS SILSBEE JR. MAROON (LONESTAR) PREDICTION

KDM 2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think that Silsbee realizes what they are getting into here.  Maybe if they can pull in enough kids from other teams. 

WOS is not just good--they are much better than that.  Just look at the loopsided victory over a very good LUM-White team.  The game was never really close. 

I would be worried about the boys from Silsbee (and I am not trying to talk trash) getting hurt.  You cannot ask anyone to tell the WOS boys to let up.  For the sake of the kids from Silsbee, I truly hope that I am wrong about this.  This game could get really ugly, really fast.

[quote name="WOS 98" post="708952" timestamp="1258317306"]
Let's hear what u think the outcome of this game as these 2 teams battle it out Saturday November 21, @ Silsbee Old High School Field @ 11:00 a.m.. SILSBEE WON THE SUPER BOWL IN THE JR. DIVISION IN THE LONESTAR. WOS JR. WHITE WON THE SUPER BOWL IN THE JR. DIVISION IN THE STJFL.
[/quote]

This game should not even be played Silsbee has alot of eight year olds playing and their ten year olds are 85 pounds.
Silsbee gets smoked like a step child, won't EVEN be close.
Nothing against Silsbee they just don't match up period.

[quote name="daddy23" post="711528" timestamp="1258568977"]
I do not think that Silsbee realizes what they are getting into here.  Maybe if they can pull in enough kids from other teams. 

WOS is not just good--they are much better than that.  Just look at the loopsided victory over a very good LUM-White team.  The game was never really close. 

I would be worried about the boys from Silsbee (and I am not trying to talk trash) getting hurt.  You cannot ask anyone to tell the WOS boys to let up.  For the sake of the kids from Silsbee, I truly hope that I am wrong about this.  This game could get really ugly, really fast.
[/quote]

You are right! There is no way in HECK I would put my 8 year old son up against 100 plus pound 10 year olds it is nuts.

[quote name="Ole Pigskin" post="712091" timestamp="1258647831"]
I have never heard so much BS in my life.
It is a freaking pee wee football game.

Some of you people act like they were playing at the varsity level.

Quit living through your kids and get a life of your on.

My prediction for the game is that I hope the kids have fun and none of them get hurt.
[/quote]

They might as well play varsity and I think you mean (OWN)

[quote name="daddy23" post="711528" timestamp="1258568977"]

[/quote]
Yea your right....Coach Bayliss is showing his inexperience on this one

[quote name="piratefan" post="709299" timestamp="1258336599"]
[quote author=raider44 link=topic=62451.msg709280#msg709280 date=1258335474]
WOS Jr White 60
Silsbee Maroon 0

Not even close.
[/quote]your giving silsbee's defensive too much credit ...
  WOS white big!!!
Heard WOS has the best "get back coach" in Southeasttexas.. :) that may be the difference in this game...
[/quote]I see my prediction was correct in giving there defense too much credit..7 more points then raider44 predicted...good job WOS

They actually had some nice sized kids on their team. The size difference was not there to be honest with ya. They had some nice sized running backs also. What I don't understand about Lonestar is u can be 10 years old and only 85 pounds but you can be an 86 pound 10 year old and get whipped on by a bigger 12 year old,and from what I hear some 7th graders. Why is that acceptable?

[quote name="Sloe" post="716612" timestamp="1259030787"]
after finding out about the weight difference and age. this game should not have been played. JMO
[/quote]

It was very obvious that they either had or picked up kids that weighed more than 85 pounds. They were very unorganized and my guess is that is from picking up kids that weren't use to playing with them. No way the win the super bowl being that unorganized. I think they had 6, 12 men on the field calls. You can say what you want. The kids they had were every bit as big as our kids. Not one person as just come on and said good job Mustangs. But that is what I expected. Thanks to our coaches. Great job preparing our kids. Not just for this game but all season. It was total domination just as it has been each and every week these kids have hit the field this year. Congrats to the Mustangs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder