#5 PNG is the lowest ranked D2 school entering the 4A playoffs

PNG1992

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="702812" timestamp="1257804044"]
That ranking does you nothing unless you take care of business each week.

If I were PN-G I wouldn't even look at them...
Just keep winning ONE WEEK AT A TIME!!!

This week PN-G needs to shoot down the Eagles, then you concentrate on the next game.
[/quote]

The team and coaches know that but it is fun for the fans.  ;D

[quote name="akifan94" post="702816" timestamp="1257804361"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=62171.msg702812#msg702812 date=1257804044]

This week PN-G needs to shoot down the Eagles, then you concentrate on the next game.
[/quote]

The team and coaches know that but it is fun for the fans.  ;D
[/quote]
I would like to second that statement.  ;D

It's all cute and everything, but Beat BH.  Remember I told you I was going to be hard on you?  Well here it is.  You beat this team by 1 point this year.  This is a .500 team.  Those kids that will be across the field have it in their minds that they can beat you and felt like they shouldn't have lost that game earlier.  Knock them out early to let them know that yall are on a mission.  I expect big thing from PN-G over there in D-2...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="702845" timestamp="1257805920"]
It's all cute and everything, but Beat BH.  Remember I told you I was going to be hard on you?  Well here it is.  You beat this team by 1 point this year.  This is a .500 team.  Those kids that will be across the field have it in their minds that they can beat you and felt like they shouldn't have lost that game earlier.  Knock them out early to let them know that yall are on a mission.  I expect big thing from PN-G over there in D-2...
[/quote]

Thanks, Soulja  I am sure BF will have those boys ready come Friday night.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="702845" timestamp="1257805920"]
[/quote]

Your hopes are safe, as I'm sure mine are in regards to Central.

I would love to see a doubleheader. We should get both schools in on this. Have the second school to play's fans, band, drill team, cheerleaders, and football players show up early to support the first school, and have the first school's fans and students stay late to support the second school.

It probably wouldn't happen but boy would it be awesome if it did.

[quote name="PN-G bandkid" post="702913" timestamp="1257811318"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=62171.msg702845#msg702845 date=1257805920]
[/quote]

I would love to see a doubleheader. We should get both schools in on this. Have the second school to play's fans, band, drill team, cheerleaders, and football players show up early to support the first school, and have the first school's fans and students stay late to support the second school.

[/quote] It would be a great thing if this were to happen. :)

[quote name="PN-G bandkid" post="702913" timestamp="1257811318"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=62171.msg702845#msg702845 date=1257805920]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I remember back in 99 when we would play in the dome the players would get there early and sit in one of the end zones and watch whatever game was being played.  It was awesome.

I remember those days to and i think the best thing about seeing Lamarque out there in the endzone watching as we whipped up on one of those teams that was wishing they were playing someone else. they looked so confident walking out , talking all that noise all week long only to get their ends kicked all over the field, that was a good memory to reflect on, sure would like to make those trips again and see Stephensville one more time, now that we actually have a real coaching staff AND not a good ole boy from the 70s!  Good luck to the tribe and stay focused, stay hungry and lets abuse some eagles this week and send them home crying scratching their heads and wondering how they could go back and change their outcome one more time.lol Soulja you just thought i was in hiding, sorry couldnt meet up with you after the game, we had a scare in the stands and it wasnt a good thing for my daughter to see, i would like to thank all of the first responders for acting quickly and saving a mans life and doing a fine job at what they are trained to do, Thanks again with much respect, and a speedy recovery from your surgery hope everyone keeps you in their prayers i know i will.

[/quote]

In the playoffs, what you did last week counts less as to what you can do this week! At this point, rankings don't mean squat! Team and player stats don't mean squat! One loss and you are out period! Play every down as if it is your last and fight to the end!

JMHO!

Good Luck Port Neches-Groves Indians! Stay Hungry!

[/quote]Hey PNG you guys have something special over there in that setx.I have seen you guys on tape and I have seen Angleton.I 'am going to say PNG will win.Diggs is a great player but a great team will always beat a great player.Take one game at a time I pick you PNG to win region -3.Great hire in you coach and I think yall have caught lighting in a bottle.Good luck.

[quote name="gman" post="705519" timestamp="1258079158"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=62171.msg702812#msg702812 date=1257804044]

[/quote]Hey PNG you guys have something special over there in that setx.I have seen you guys on tape and I have seen Angleton.I 'am going to say PNG will win.Diggs is a great player but a great team will always beat a great player.Take one game at a time I pick you PNG to win region -3.Great hire in you coach and I think yall have caught lighting in a bottle.Good luck.
[/quote]
are their any videos of angleton i can see?????

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86